Trump really is a man-child

What's Hot

Comments

• JezWynd said:
    I'm not convinced the 'Trump is nobody's fool' argument has much merit. He started out, as he says himself, with a 'small' 1m loan from his father and has bullied and litigated himself out of a succession of scrapes ever since. There's a reason he won't release his tax affairs for public view - they would show just how fragile his house of cards really is.

it takes a wise man to play the fool.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DrJazzTap said:
    DrJazzTap said:
    UKIP have come on a long way, they aren't a Kilroy Silk led joke anymore, they have MPs"
    Last time I looked... they didn't have 'MPs'.... just the one MP.
    Sorry she said an mp and meps 

LOL... just checking you weren't bigging them up too much. :-)
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28280
    Chalky said:
    Trump said many times early on that he wanted to be President and that he knew what he had to do to become President - just win more votes than the other guy. 

He didn't even have to do that in the end!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • Trump is a weapons grade cock womble.

Twisted Imaginings - A Horror And Gore Themed Blog http://bit.ly/2DF1NYi

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Chalky said:
    JezWynd said:
    I'm not convinced the 'Trump is nobody's fool' argument has much merit. He started out, as he says himself, with a 'small' 1m loan from his father and has bullied and litigated himself out of a succession of scrapes ever since. There's a reason he won't release his tax affairs for public view - they would show just how fragile his house of cards really is.
    We are all capable of being fools. Is a fool capable of making a million dollars into a billion dollars? If yes, please demonstrate.
    Sure paypal gift me $1m and Ill sort it out for you.
    ဈǝᴉʇsɐoʇǝsǝǝɥɔဪቌ
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • ChalkyChalky Frets: 6807
    A Trump BBC article. Why is it in the Entertainment and Arts section? :)

Was Buzzfeed right on Donald Trump dossier? - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-38600531
  • Emp_FabEmp_Fab Frets: 24210
    Because that what he is - entertainment.  We ain't seen nothin' yet.  This spiv is going to try to shit all over so many rules, laws, institutions and protocols to try to get what he wants.  He's probably has no idea of what hurdles lie in wait.  He certainly has no understanding of the concept of ethics.

Roll up, roll up......grab a family sized bucket of popcorn - this moron's presidency is going to be the Greatest Show on Earth...

Entertaining it most certainly will be.  Presuming it also doesn't result in WW3.
    Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine.
    Also chips are "Plant-based" no matter how you cook them.
  • octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33725
    Emp_Fab said:
    Because that what he is - entertainment.  We ain't seen nothin' yet.  This spiv is going to try to shit all over so many rules, laws, institutions and protocols to try to get what he wants.  He's probably has no idea of what hurdles lie in wait.  He certainly has no understanding of the concept of ethics.

Roll up, roll up......grab a family sized bucket of popcorn - this moron's presidency is going to be the Greatest Show on Earth...

Entertaining it most certainly will be.  Presuming it also doesn't result in WW3.
    Bring the chaos! I want to see how fucked up things can get. :)
    He's going to treat it as some great business opportunity to expand his own personal empire.  He doesn't give a fuck about anyone but himself.  Becoming president is just a promotion for him.  That's why he's trying to maintain control over his business interests and trying to get away with handing control over to his sons rather than putting them into a blind trust.  Constitutional lawyers are up in arms about it but he'll give up the presidency before he lets his business interests out of the grasp of his tiny, urine soaked hands.

It's testament to the appalling state of the US education system that it can churn out so many millions of unthinking idiots that ultimately go on to vote for a gold-plated dipshit with a big mouth and an abysmal vocabulary.
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • Emp_Fab said:
    He's going to treat it as some great business opportunity to expand his own personal empire.  He doesn't give a fuck about anyone but himself.  Becoming president is just a promotion for him.  That's why he's trying to maintain control over his business interests and trying to get away with handing control over to his sons rather than putting them into a blind trust.  Constitutional lawyers are up in arms about it but he'll give up the presidency before he lets his business interests out of the grasp of his tiny, urine soaked hands.

It's testament to the appalling state of the US education system that it can churn out so many millions of unthinking idiots that ultimately go on to vote for a gold-plated dipshit with a big mouth and an abysmal vocabulary.
    You've watched Duck Dynasty and similar "reality" shows I take it? No fucking surprise whatsoever!
    littlegreenman < My tunes here...
  • ClarkyClarky Frets: 3261
    funny really.. looking back..
    when I found out Trump was running for President I laughed..
    the sort of "you got to be kidding, he's got no chance" sort of laugh

and the same with "never in a million years will be leaving the EU"

and here we are..
    I can't say that I'm not worried about the future..
    I think it's the uncertainty that lay ahead..
    the world is about to become a bit of a different place, and I totally understand why..
    but to me it feels like a bit of a leap of faith
    I guess the real shame is how abuses of the guys at the top in business and governments that brought us to this point
    so personally, although I'm a little fearful of Brexit, Trump and what else may follow, there is a little place in me that is happy to see the little folk sticking to them.. even though I wasn't one of them doing the sticking..
    play every note as if it were your first
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • NiteflyNitefly Frets: 4902
    You know what?  I'd like to see what odds I might get backing him to get a second term - might be worth a tenner?  :o
  • SamgbSamgb Frets: 774

Absolutely. The media is a farce. 

That said, the bullingdon society is the ultimate insult to working people. That people from that sort of background can come to run a country is a joke. 

Aren't they working people though? Boris and Osborne still have jobs and DC earns a pretty penny through lectures right now... 

I don't like the way it's portrayed as 'toffs suck, the working classes are great'. I work in a working class environment (a chain pub). I've been there since August and put up with reams of small minded bullshit, everything from homophobia to racism to flat-out moronic acts of vandalism and violence. Having folk like that in charge of the country would be an even worse joke.

Yeah but the point is that 64,500,000 of the country are not Bullington types and yet they continue to stack the deck to keep the power and wealth among their own and people allow it to happen. Democracy should mean that doesn't happen right?
  • Chalky said:

Was Buzzfeed right on Donald Trump dossier? - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-38600531
    It's more of a mystery what Chalky was doing in the BBC section. One more complaint about Auntie and its content and you'll turn into Mary Whitehouse :D

You've watched Duck Dynasty and similar "reality" shows I take it? No fucking surprise whatsoever!
    Genuinely no idea what that is.  I can't stand 'reality' shows.  Actually, I don't really watch much telly at all tbh !
  • ChalkyChalky Frets: 6807
    Chalky said:

It's more of a mystery what Chalky was doing in the BBC section. One more complaint about Auntie and its content and you'll turn into Mary Whitehouse :D
    Know thine enemy? ;)
  • Nitefly said:
    You know what?  I'd like to see what odds I might get backing him to get a second term - might be worth a tenner?  :o
    2020 Presidential Election Odds (via SkyBet)

Donald Trump – 7/4

Mike Pence – 8/1

Tim Kaine – 12/1

Elizabeth Warren – 12/1

Hillary Clinton – 14/1

Andre Cuomo – 18/1

Cory Booker – 18/1

Michelle Obama 20/1

Michael Bloomberg – 25/1

Joe Biden – 28/1

Julian Castro 33/1

The above were from Wednesday. 
    Interestingly the odds of impeachment/leaving office before the end of his term are 11/10!
    https://sports.ladbrokes.com/en-gb/betting/politics/american/specials/donald-trump-specials/222881036/

• Nitefly said:

Interestingly the odds of impeachment/leaving office before the end of his term are 11/10!
    https://sports.ladbrokes.com/en-gb/betting/politics/american/specials/donald-trump-specials/222881036/

Yeah I think various establishment people are shitting themselves ..have you seen the amount of last ditch mud slinging going on in the hopes that something impeachable will stick and he won't be able to take office.

Question though, what happens if impeachment goes through? Does the VP become president?

Reason I ask is the BBC last night were saying an impeachment is unlikely to succeed as the Republicans control both the senate and congress...but if they want Pence in doesnt this actually increase the odds?
    ဈǝᴉʇsɐoʇǝsǝǝɥɔဪቌ
  • Nitefly said:

Yeah I think various establishment people are shitting themselves ..have you seen the amount of last ditch mud slinging going on in the hopes that something impeachable will stick and he won't be able to take office.

Question though, what happens if impeachment goes through? Does the VP become president?

Reason I ask is the BBC last night were saying an impeachment is unlikely to succeed as the Republicans control both the senate and congress...but if they want Pence in doesnt this actually increase the odds?
    It MIGHT not remove Trump from office, but if it did I think Pence would become President... Isn't that what happened in the case of Nixon? (*Edit: he resigned when impeachment became all but inevitable).

More info here:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeachment#United_States