Elektron Analog Drive pedal

Here you go. 

It's an 8 circuit all analog pedal with midi control and presets. It's got a lot going on.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• pretty nice! 
  • TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 7390
    Watched today's That Pedal Show on this - (then found this thread so not watched the OPs one yet)

Just wow - fantastic (if bloody enormous) object 
    Red ones are better. 
  • allenallen Frets: 705
    To be fair I haven't watched chappers or that pedal show's demo, but that's basically because I don't have even 10% of the playing ability. My demos are good to watch to get a feeling for what a real (shite) player sounds like with gear. After all, Hendrix could probably have made a plywood banjo sound good.
  • EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16290
    Watched part of the Chappers one and part of the TPS one. Massively underwhelmed on the first one but the TPS guys actually seem to have read the manual and it is doing some nice things. Dan seems blown away by the wah type function; despite presenting something called That Pedal Show he seems unaware that Moog and Stone Deaf ( and probably others) have done this before.
    It is bloody expensive and I'll never have one but I do see the point a bit more  now, although I'm unconvinced that many people really need 8 different overdrives in 99 slots. 
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • kjdowdkjdowd Frets: 852
    I've got one for a bit of a swiss army knife home board and it's great. Nice sounds, really flexible. Bloody massive though.
  • dindudedindude Frets: 8537
    Interesting. Wees from a great height on the Strymon Riverside if the clips are indicative. 
  • I have bought Analog Drive. Yes, it seems pretty amazing, but... first, it comes out of the box with a defective system, which you are required to update via MIDI USB cable. If you don't have one, you need to put some extra cash... it doesn't have bluetooth nor mini USB. 
    After upgrading the pedal  system, EQ stopped working, as well as the manual mode. I got stuck with the factory presets, which I can't change the EQ because it doesn't work. Instead of making the happy, it made me furious!