Faith guitars

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• simonksimonk Frets: 1467
    I really liked my Faith (can't remember the model now), as an acoustic it was excellent for the money. My only reservation was the electrics, the Shadow system let it down a bit I felt.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • sawyersawyer Frets: 732
    Love my gloss Venus. Action a bit high so gonna take a bit off bottom of saddle when I next change strings. Gorgeous things though.
  • blobbblobb Frets: 2914
    My partner, who is a professional folk singer, uses a Faith guitar. So good folk instruments. To be honest, it beats a snazzier Takamine hands down for playability. Also sent a Tanglewood packing. Gets better as it gets older too. If any of that helps. Think it's an older Venus type, looking at the website.
    Feelin' Reelin' & Squeelin'
  • Visited James music in Carmarthen yesterday. Tried a venus naked and high gloss. The high gloss was brighter, but the naked had an earthy woodness that I preferred; it played beautifully. Tried a mercury too and a little martin: dont think the little parlour types are for me. 
  • Finally a proper video review of the Venus Blood Moon.

• I have a mercury hi gloss and its excellent. I tried it against the naked series and the Taylor gs mini and it was the clear winner, even just against the naked series mercury the sound was way more focused, the hi gloss finish keeping the body resonance down and to me it seemed like less of the sound was "leaking" out around the joins for lack of a better term
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom