Andertons: All About The Bass...just wrong!

What's Hot
RandallFlaggRandallFlagg Frets: 13938
2 grown men playing bass together just seems wrong to me, apart from sounding shit, watching this just makes me feel, well kind of dirty and a little sick...it's like they are doing something dirty together that they shouldn't be doing together in public.

"Thanks for coming to watch us..."

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24579
    Well it turned me on.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • fretmeisterfretmeister Frets: 24203
    Full On Chubby.

• Fender Basses are awesome.

Though I still am conflicted on PJs, it kind of annoys me the difference between the E+A vs D+G in terms of voicing with both pickups on. It's always going to happen with the pickup split like that.

I've never once found it a problem with just a P pickup, but for some reason the scoop you get with both pickups on really accentuates the difference and they almost sound like two different basses to me. I'm sure a lot of people who play solo lines love it, but I kind of wish all the strings sounded like the D+G - guess that means if I ever get a PJ I should look at a reverse P setup since I mostly stay low.
  • RavenousRavenous Frets: 1484
    2 grown men playing bass together just seems wrong to me,

Didn't Spinal Tap's "Big Bottom" have three bassists on stage?  :)

Bass joy.

• fretmeisterfretmeister Frets: 24203

Tune starts at 4:08 ish.

• 0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • BumFaceBumFace Frets: 114
    2 grown men playing bass together just seems wrong to me, apart from sounding shit, watching this just makes me feel, well kind of dirty and a little sick...it's like they are doing something dirty together that they shouldn't be doing together in public.

"Thanks for coming to watch us..."

In total agreement. It's just wrong, and it does indeed sound shit. I'm nauseous.