SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

ALL SOLD Moog Mother 32, Arturia Drumbrute, KMI Qunexus ALL SOLD

benmurray85benmurray85 Frets: 1396
edited January 2018 in Studio & Rec £
All purchased in the past few months and all working fine. Ive just come to the conclusion that I am nowhere near creative enough and don't have enough time on my hands to do these justice!

Moog Mother 32 - £380 SOLD
Have all original packaging and goodies that come with it. Also have some extra patch cables I will throw in.

Arturia Drumbrute - £260 SOLD
Think I have original packaging. Also have a decent midi cable that I used to sync it with the Moog. Happy to throw that in if you want it. 

KMI Qunexus CV & Midi Keyboard - £90 SOLD
I used this with the Moog and they work great together! Pretty sure I have original packaging (although there wasn't much!) Also have the CV cable kit which I will gladly throw in FOC

All items in perfect working order and if you want to buy all three to make lovely, rhythmical electrical noises I will happily do a deal. Collection would be preferred (Im in East Lancashire but can travel) but can price up postage if required.

EDIT - Sorry no trades thank you

ALL NOW SOLD - THANK YOU
How very rock and roll
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments