Sire Marcus Miller V7

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• BGGBGG Frets: 689
    Our bass player who usually uses Spectre basses has just bought two, a fretless and a fretted one. Not sure what exact models they are but they sound fantastic and he says they play great too.
    #thebatesmotelband
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • KebabkidKebabkid Frets: 3305
    edited June 2017
    I've put this on another Sire post but what the hell - excited!

Hi Sire-users or potential ones.

Just to let you know that Andertons will be stocking them and they appear to be similar prices to Thomann. Whilst no ETA, it would be great to try them first as I'd imagine most of us who took a punt on buying it mail order from Thomann didn't get that opportunity. However, straight out of the box and 2 hrs after arriving, I was up and running with mine and using at a rehearsal

https://www.andertons.co.uk/c/5/bass-guitars?p=1&q=5&by=5&v=0&me=_No-of-Strings&f=No-of-Strings:4-String-Basses|Brand:Sire&x=Brand|No-of-Strings

I still absolutely love my V7 Marcus Miller 4 string but if you look closely, there appears to be a new one in the range - the P7- and that's a hybrid precision/jazz bass pickup configuration

• FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14410
    Kebabkid said:
    Andertons ... no ETA
    A familiar problem.

I have pre-paid for a Brazilianshedocaster. The delivery date keeps receding into the infinite future.
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.