SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Singer / Songwriter wanted - East Anglia or online collaboration

Bungle1Bungle1 Frets: 133
edited May 2017 in Personnel

Hi guys, I'm looking for a singer to help me with a project. I'm based in Ipswich but potentially open to an online collaboration in the right circumstances. I have instrumentals written but no vocal melodies or lyrics written so I'm looking for someone who feels like they can bring something to the songs.

Some of my demos are uploaded here:

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22445
    Nice stuff man!!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Bungle1Bungle1 Frets: 133
    Thanks! Been looking for someone to add vocals to these for a while now and to say I've not had much luck is a massive understatement so to get some nice feedback on the songs is really cool.
  • ModellistaModellista Frets: 2039
    Can you make the track downloadable please?
  • BellycasterBellycaster Frets: 5845
    That's got real impact, very powerful stuff, all the best with the search.
    Only a Fool Would Say That.
  • LegionreturnsLegionreturns Frets: 7965
    I've been a poet and lyricist for years, tend to write quite dark / cynical stuff. Happy to try and put some of my words your way if you like. I won't be singing them unless you want Johnny Cash levels of low though! Drop me a pm if that sounds your cup of tea

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
  • spark240spark240 Frets: 2083
    Im not even sure this needs lyrics?....it has great vibe, maybe a bit too long for me personally .

I listend to most of your other stuff too....pretty good demo's though I found the drum sounds a bit samey throughout, and the general vibe of the songs very similar, but hey ...if thats your intention who am I !

Overall really good mixes, some nice melodies, love to help, but not sure I can offer anything at the moment.

If you get hold of lyrics and melody, might be able to get mate of mine to sing it, he's pretty good.

Good luck

Mac Mini M1
    Presonus Studio One V5
     https://www.studiowear.co.uk/ -
     https://twitter.com/spark240
     Facebook - m.me/studiowear.co.uk
    Reddit r/newmusicreview 
  • builttospillbuilttospill Frets: 457
    Bungle1 said:

Hi guys, I'm looking for a singer to help me with a project. I'm based in Ipswich but potentially open to an online collaboration in the right circumstances. I have instrumentals written but no vocal melodies or lyrics written so I'm looking for someone who feels like they can bring something to the songs.

Some of my demos are uploaded here:

Instant impact! beautiful stuff mate!! I'm loving the different textures you've got going and love your tone.
  • Bungle1Bungle1 Frets: 133
    Sorry for the delay in replying, I haven't been around for a bit. Thanks for the comments all.