Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Post live videos of your band here

What's Hot

Comments

• deloreandelorean Frets: 224
    viz said:
    delorean said:
    This is my band DeLorean debuting a Queen number at Stotfold Mill last May (please excuse some of the jazzy notes in the outro solo!)

Filmed on an iPhone of all things,  the sound actually came through pretty well considering! 

You've edited your post and in doing so have inadvertently changed the youtube clip into an image btw. 
    Oops - cheers! 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • deloreandelorean Frets: 224
    Reposting as I cocked it up the first time! 

This is my band DeLorean debuting a Queen number at Stotfold Mill last May (please excuse some of the jazzy notes in the outro solo!)

Filmed on an iPhone of all things,  the sound actually came through pretty well considering!

0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Danny1969Danny1969 Frets: 10356
    My brit pop band The Marvels playing last weekend. That's my 18 year old stepson on bass

www.2020studios.co.uk 
  • vizviz Frets: 10644
    edited June 2017
    delorean said:
    Reposting as I cocked it up the first time! 

Great stuff!

Danny1969 said:
    My brit pop band The Marvels playing last weekend. That's my 18 year old stepson on bass

fab :)
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
  • VaiaiVaiai Frets: 530
    I do most of the solos in the band but here's one with no solo but a cracking song to play

• VaiaiVaiai Frets: 530
    And a wee jam as our singer turned out to have pneumonia and couldn't do the 2nd set - we didn't find out the diagnosis till the next day but she did the first set and we extended a few songs with jams like this - we never do it so it was great fun!

• EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16253
    Vaiai said:
    I do most of the solos in the band but here's one with no solo but a cracking song to play

Struggling to get that wifi on my iPad... :grin: 

She's good isn't she? :smile: 
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • NunogilbertoNunogilberto Frets: 1679
    My band, The Ice Giants, playing one of our own numbers at a recent jam event. I'm in the shorts, hunched over the LP...

• ModellistaModellista Frets: 2039
    The only cover in our set, one of my favourite R.E.M. tunes from their 2nd "garage" period:

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • thebreezethebreeze Frets: 2797

We played this crappy little pub to two drunks and the bar staff and treated it as a rehearsal. And, yes, it's a gig where the recording turned out okay :astonished: 

Intercut with additional footage by our singer who clearly has too much time on his hands...
    I loved everything about that Eric.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    This is my favourite format to gig in at the moment, no drums or bass just 2 guitars and keys. My amp is a little solidstate Fender Champion 110. Everything fits in the boot of a car and we can be setup in 15 minutes. Off to do a golf club gig with these guys this morning but here's a cover of John  Mayer's Gravity from an afternoon gig in the blazing sun a couple of weeks ago. Nicked from someone on Facebook who took it :)

www.2020studios.co.uk 
  • ReverendReverend Frets: 4974
    Age of Taurus in Milwaukee

Brule in Sheffield

Age of Taurus in Norway

0reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • PlectrumPlectrum Frets: 494
    I really enjoyed those @Reverend :) Thanks for posting them. And keep rocking :)
    One day I'm going to make a guitar out of butter to experience just how well it actually plays.
  • Placidcasual79Placidcasual79 Frets: 977
    edited July 2017
    Perhaps we should rename this the show us a version of Monkey Man Discussion! 

What key key is that in? I guess I could work it out, just sounds lifted higher than ours. 
    A sharp - what do you do it in?

I like yours - has a nice groove to it. Always goes down well for us that one.....
    Perhaps we should rename this the show us a version of Monkey Man Discussion! 

What key key is that in? I guess I could work it out, just sounds lifted higher than ours. 
    A sharp - what do you do it in?

I like yours - has a nice groove to it. Always goes down well for us that one.....
    G. There you go I heard something and it made sense! Yay me.
    Three of us used to be in another band together and Monkey Man is one of the songs we did in that, so it's based on a memory of a memory so it's lost in the mists of time what version we based it on.
    We've had a go at Nite club but it's a bit lost without the horn section. Pity as it's the one of the most consistently asked for things ( along with 'more Madness' and random shit like My Sharona). 

Reverend said:
    Age of Taurus in Milwaukee

Brule in Sheffield

Age of Taurus in Norway

I enjoyed those, old school metal I guess. Not often I get to revive the phrase ' more spare hair than a wig maker's warehouse' either :smile: 

Good ol pub classics like  Mr Brightside from Sunday afternoon

Dead or Alive on a twin neck 

And Whisky in The Jar 

www.2020studios.co.uk 
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • drwiddlydrwiddly Frets: 911
    Some good stuff on here. Makes you think twice about posting!

This is my old NWOBHM band Berlyn, reformed again to do this year's Brofest in Newcastle. 

0reaction image LOL 6reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • CirrusCirrus Frets: 8481
    The only cover in our set, one of my favourite R.E.M. tunes from their 2nd "garage" period:

Nice job! Love that song, and wish we could play Trillians again - did it in 2014 as part of a mini tour with a crazy Canadian prog band, loved the place!
  • siraxemansiraxeman Frets: 1935

We need to get some proper videos done all we have is the odd one that friends have done on their mobile phones...ie really crappy (audio espesh). But anyway.....