Fretboard Jam 2017 - Logistics

What's Hot

Comments

• I'm happy to plug my katana100 plus board and foot controller in for the day. Covers most bases and also has an acoustic pre amp channel. My board is very limited without it as I mostly use the channels and inbuilt effects. 

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • slackerslacker Frets: 2216
    I'm a bit fussy on amps so I'll bring a Vox type amp, either my Bad Cat or the Matchless if that's ok. 

Bass wise I'm less fussy and will plug into anything @Bridgehouse  if I can borrow your mex P I'll bring my EUB so people can try it. 

Once again if anyone is short of songs and wants to do some I'll give away Mustang Sally and Midnight Hour to a good cause. Also if anyone wants some bass songs I'm happy to give up Beat it Plug In Baby and Shake a Tail Feather. I'll play them all but dont want to hog things. 

• BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24579
    slacker said:
    I'm a bit fussy on amps so I'll bring a Vox type amp, either my Bad Cat or the Matchless if that's ok. 

Bass wise I'm less fussy and will plug into anything @Bridgehouse  if I can borrow your mex P I'll bring my EUB so people can try it. 

Once again if anyone is short of songs and wants to do some I'll give away Mustang Sally and Midnight Hour to a good cause. Also if anyone wants some bass songs I'm happy to give up Beat it Plug In Baby and Shake a Tail Feather. I'll play them all but dont want to hog things. 

@slacker - no problem, I'll bring the MiM 
  • hywelghywelg Frets: 4302
    Happy for my Carr Rambler to be used in the backline.

hywelg said:

Nice one. Thanks!
    hywelg said:

Nice one. Thanks!
    Do you want me to bring my Ceriatone OTS as well? It takes pedals very well indeed. 

hywelg said:
    hywelg said:

Nice one. Thanks!
    Do you want me to bring my Ceriatone OTS as well? It takes pedals very well indeed. 

If you can fit it in then why not!
    hywelg said:
    hywelg said:

Nice one. Thanks!

If you can fit it in then why not!
    Got loads of space I used to transport all our bands PA. Ford Galaxy with all rear passenger seats out. Could bring the Ceriatone Plexi 50  with Powerscaling too if it's any use....
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 27345
    Stage banner anyone???

Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    0reaction image LOL 6reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • AlnicoAlnico Frets: 4616
    TTony said:
    Stage banner anyone???

Really nice!
    That'll look excellent.
  • impmannimpmann Frets: 12646
    OK who's bringing the smoke machine, strobes and the wind machine for the epic solo moments...? ;-)
    Never Ever Bloody Anything Ever.

edited August 2017
    impmann said:
    OK who's bringing the smoke machine, strobes and the wind machine for the epic solo moments...? ;-)
     @Gassage ;can't make it this time unfortunately. 
  • fandangofandango Frets: 2204
    impmann said:
    If folk insist on a curry the night before, i think we'd have too many wind machines. And not for the better, either. Ho hum.
  • PlectrumPlectrum Frets: 494
    fandango said:
    impmann said:
    If folk insist on a curry the night before, i think we'd have too many wind machines. And not for the better, either. Ho hum.
    Especially given how prone guitarists are to gassing :)
    One day I'm going to make a guitar out of butter to experience just how well it actually plays.
  • NikkoNikko Frets: 1803

Hello!

If anyone who is going to the jam would be interested in having this...

...Hercules Acoustic stand, let me know and ill bring it along. Im not asking any money for it. I bought it about a year ago by mistake, and never got round to doing anything about it. Its brand new (I just don't have the box im afraid). Grab yourself a Freebie in Leicester...

...sounds rude.

Cheers

Nick

**Signature space available for a reasonable fee. Enquire within**
  • Nikko said:

Hello!

...Hercules Acoustic stand, let me know and ill bring it along. Im not asking any money for it. I bought it about a year ago by mistake, and never got round to doing anything about it. Its brand new (I just don't have the box im afraid). Grab yourself a Freebie in Leicester...

...sounds rude.

Cheers

Nick

if I might be so bold, I could do with an acoustic stand. I'll buy you a pint! 

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
  • NikkoNikko Frets: 1803
    Nikko said:

Hello!

...sounds rude.

Cheers

Nick

if I might be so bold, I could do with an acoustic stand. I'll buy you a pint! 

SOLD! Its yours ;)
    **Signature space available for a reasonable fee. Enquire within**
  • TADodgerTADodger Frets: 211
    I managed to drop in to Quad while I was in Leicester today to look at car parking.

There were only a couple of VW vans and some cars, about 20, belonging to people that work in the units who, I am told leave around 17.30 on weekdays and do not all work at the weekend. The carpark was by no means full today when I was there.

The studio has 12 allocated spaces in the carpark shown below (directly opposite the entrance to the studio via roller shutter behind me when I took the picture) and they are along the wall on the RHS of the carpark. It isn't very clear, but there is space for another row of cars along the high wall on the LHS. 

The studio rooms that have been booked look great BTW  :)

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
     @TADodger
    Thanks, that's a really great effort.
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 27345
    TADodger said:
    I managed to drop in to Quad while I was in Leicester today to look at car parking.

Top man - thanks for taking the time to take to check it out for us.
    :)
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.