Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Fretboard Jam - North Edition - Sasquatch Studios - Huddersfield - 27th January 2018 - SONG LIST UP!

What's Hot

Comments

• Alnico said:
    Alnico said:
    I'm in...
    About time too.
    :)
    It'll be great to see you man.

@littlegreenman ?
    Fancy this?

@Alnico put me down as a probable. I should be off work that weekend but it's a fair way off and things can change. I'll be able to confirm nearer the time.
    Cool Man,
    I'm not sure if I'm running the list this time but it's noted here.

Be great to see you.
    @Alnico - you can do the list if you like!
    No he can't, some miserable southern bass tosser nicked the early posts ;) 

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • AlnicoAlnico Frets: 4616
    Alnico said:
    Alnico said:
    I'm in...
    About time too.

@littlegreenman ?
    Fancy this?

@Alnico put me down as a probable. I should be off work that weekend but it's a fair way off and things can change. I'll be able to confirm nearer the time.
    Cool Man,

Be great to see you.
    Ok.
    This thread for chat and a new thread for logistics again?
    I'll start it and then I can upkeep the places as we go.
  • Alnico said:
    Alnico said:
    Alnico said:
    I'm in...
    About time too.

@littlegreenman ?
    Fancy this?

Cool Man,

Be great to see you.
    Ok.
    This thread for chat and a new thread for logistics again?
    I'll start it and then I can upkeep the places as we go.
    Perfect.
  • Kudos to @Legionreturns, @Bridgehouse, @Alnico for organising this.  Whilst it would be fun to meet up with some fellow 'boarders, it's not quite ticking the boxes for me this time.  I'm going to hold out for one in't proper north, and preferably not in the depths of winter. (I'm sure I'll not be missed, hehe!)
  • Kudos to @Legionreturns, @Bridgehouse, @Alnico for organising this.  Whilst it would be fun to meet up with some fellow 'boarders, it's not quite ticking the boxes for me this time.  I'm going to hold out for one in't proper north, and preferably not in the depths of winter. (I'm sure I'll not be missed, hehe!)
    There's been talk of a Scottish jam, but I think this one will be closer to you given that Scotland invariably means either Edinburgh or Glasgow. I'm not convinced there will be one of this scale in the Costa del Byker unless we organise it ourselves bud! 

There's been talk of a Scottish jam, but I think this one will be closer to you given that Scotland invariably means either Edinburgh or Glasgow. I'm not convinced there will be one of this scale in the Costa del Byker unless we organise it ourselves bud! 
    You could follow the Northampton model and go for a "local jam" - I've definitely put thought to a proper ooop north Jam but haven't had a willing volunteer come forward to be "on site"
  • bigjonbigjon Frets: 680
    I'm in! Going to combine it with a weekend visit to me aged parents who are in Ilkley, I'll be looking for a lift from there. Looks like vocals are already catered for, but I can also offer house-band keyboard, which I don't think you have a volunteer for yet.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • bigjon said:
    I'm in! Going to combine it with a weekend visit to me aged parents who are in Ilkley, I'll be looking for a lift from there. Looks like vocals are already catered for, but I can also offer house-band keyboard, which I don't think you have a volunteer for yet.
    Yes yes yes! 

Have I put my name down for vocals? I'm happy to supply as many as I can sing as long as I get to play something... And given how long we've got, I should be able to get a couple of songs into the both at the same time camp. 

I want to try lead on something this time too. No excuses! 

• Yes please! Sounds awesome. A chance to showcase how badly I play, and listen to how well the rest of you play! 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • AlnicoAlnico Frets: 4616
    The first post in the Northern Logistics thread will become the list. For now, this thread is your placeholder.
    Tomorrow, when I feel even slightly better than I do tonight, I'll compile it.
    If by some chance it's gone over the number, the 'Over' usernames will form a reserve list and move up it accordingly like the last one did if and when people pull out.

Just give me until tomorrow.
    I've had something in my eye all day and I've had enough now.
  • Alnico said:
    The first post in the Northern Logistics thread will become the list. For now, this thread is your placeholder.
    Tomorrow, when I feel even slightly better than I do tonight, I'll compile it.
    If by some chance it's gone over the number, the 'Over' usernames will form a reserve list and move up it accordingly like the last one did if and when people pull out.

Just give me until tomorrow.
    I've had something in my eye all day and I've had enough now.
    It's your eyeball...
  • Yes please! Sounds awesome. A chance to showcase how badly I play, and listen to how well the rest of you play! 
    I'd leave the room when I play then! I'll race you for the wooden spoon! 

• mrkbmrkb Frets: 6637
    I'm surprised this isn't full by now. Is it because the Mancs and Lancs won't travel across t'border? The war of the roses ended years ago guys!
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
  • mrkb said:
    I'm surprised this isn't full by now. Is it because the Mancs and Lancs won't travel across t'border? The war of the roses ended years ago guys!
    They work at a slower pace oop north ;)

Subtle prod tho guys - don't miss out ;)
  • mrkb said:
    I've lived in the North for nearly 15 years...and I can't detect any discernable difference between Yorkshire and Lancashire. Effectively they are the same place. Same can be said of Newcastle and Sunderland. I don't get what all the fuss is about. Lovely people, just a bit odd when it comes to slinging mud at each other...

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • mrkb said:
    Just tagging some of the guys I know are in the north and NW who might have missed this and would fancy attending a Fretboard Jam:
      @RedRabbit ;
    @Basher ;
    @chrisj1602 ;
    @menamestom ;
    @richardhomer ;
    @edenfield99 ;
    @ellangus ;
    @DanR ;
    @jonnyburgo ;

• DanRDanR Frets: 1041
    I'd of liked to come but there's no chance in January due to work :(
  • Sounds like a hoot - may well be up for that.
    I'll know much nearer the time though.
    Along with many others, I got Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer. Full details about his behaviour on this and other forums can be found on this thread. If you have been Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer, let us know and even if you haven't, putting a similar message in your own signature will help us warn others.
  • bigjonbigjon Frets: 680
    mrkb said:
    The Leicester one was right next to the M1 and close by an easily accessible train station - the convenience of getting there from where I live (Cambs) was a definite factor in persuading me to sign up, even though in the end I made use of the TTony luxury executive travel chauffeur service ;-)
  • Would love to come but the 27th is a bit too close to the self assessment deadline for me to be making plans even if it is a Saturday.