Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Charitable sale and raffle. 100% of the proceeds go to two special causes.

What's Hot

Comments

• fandangofandango Frets: 2204
    :o  Tickle my dusters, I blinkin' won something. =)

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ThorpyFXThorpyFX Frets: 6129
    tFB Trader
    fandango said:

not just something.....
    Adrian Thorpe MBE | Owner of ThorpyFx Ltd | Email: thorpy@thorpyfx.com | Twitter: @ThorpyFx | Facebook: ThorpyFx Ltd | Website: www.thorpyfx.com
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    ThorpyFX said:
    fandango said:

not just something.....
    Yeah i know. That something being probably* the best fuzz pedal in the world.

*depends if one allows that Fallout Cloud pedal into the equation. Oh, Thorpyfx make that too.

Imagine a pic of a very happy guitarist grinning like a cheshire cat ....
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • sgosdensgosden Frets: 1994

They should definitely do the national lottery using the dog ball system!!!!!

• This is definitely not a sore loser thing at all, but curiosity. If dog a picks ball X from bucket X and said ball is returned to said bucket, won't the dog instinctively go for the one that he/she recognises by scent?
  • dindudedindude Frets: 8537
    1st 04
    2nd 82
    3rd 92

I feel liked I've broken some secret code of conduct by publishing these numbers
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 27455
    dindude said:

I feel liked I've broken some secret code of conduct by publishing these numbers
    Then why do it @dindude?
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
  • dindudedindude Frets: 8537
    TTony said:
    dindude said:

Then why do it @dindude?
    Cause I was really frustrated earlier as I couldn't access the numbers like it was some secret. I take these things way too seriously!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Brilliant woofer work. Compensated for the not seeing my number come up. Am I allowed to ask what the 'pedal I built for fun' was @ThorpyFX ?
    tFB Trader
    timbuk02 said:
    Brilliant woofer work. Compensated for the not seeing my number come up. Am I allowed to ask what the 'pedal I built for fun' was @ThorpyFX ?
    I am going to save that treat for the winner when he opens it. 
    Adrian Thorpe MBE | Owner of ThorpyFx Ltd | Email: thorpy@thorpyfx.com | Twitter: @ThorpyFx | Facebook: ThorpyFx Ltd | Website: www.thorpyfx.com
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ellwoodellwood Frets: 1113
    Bloody hell! I never win anything. Thank you so much! Turns out a box of bonios in a brown paper bag really works!

Thanks!
    tFB Trader
    So, quick update, all of those that have purchased a Veteran or won a prize in the raffle have now been contacted. Many thanks to everyone that took part. I hope you'll be happy with the fact that together we raised £2100 which is a phenomenal sum and couldn't have happened with you.

I have had conformation from Northampton SCBU (GOSSET WARD) that they are going to use the £1050 they receive to go towards a "total body cooling machine" to provide therapy for babies that are in poor health or have suffered brain damage as a consequence of the trauma of birth.

The £1050 donated to Oxfords SSNAP charity will be used to buy vital equipment and to support parents as they struggle to cope with the trauma and difficulties a premature baby can bring to a family

when I have the letters of confirmation I shall publish them here.

again, thankyou.

0reaction image LOL 12reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • AlnicoAlnico Frets: 4616
    Good man.
    Really amazing work.
  • Yep, that's brilliant!
  • FezFez Frets: 522
    That's absolutely wonderful to raise a sum like that so quickly.
    Don't touch that dial.
  • Brilliant work. Well done @ThorpyFX impressive stuff and a great great cause.
  • @ThorpyFX ;

Noble stuff Adrian. A tremendous amount of money to raise... well done mate...

(As an aside, couldnt you have allocated some 'dog training' funds, in terms of picking out the correct numbers ????)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    @ThorpyFX ;

Noble stuff Adrian. A tremendous amount of money to raise... well done mate...

(As an aside, couldnt you have allocated some 'dog training' funds, in terms of picking out the correct numbers ????)

I'm thinking ... the dogs don't need any more training.  ;) Well done @TTony ;

Not only were the numbers correct, but they were even retrieved in the right order. 
    :) 

On a serious note, over £2,000 raised is fantastic.

Reminds me of how much was raised via this forum for 
    Cancer Research via sponsorship of Mrs Travisthedog earlier this year. That was over £2,000.

• And for Sheena, helping us get to Disneyland with the girls one last time. You're all good people. :)
  • @ThorpyFX ;

Aw no, I bugger off for a couple of weeks and miss this...  I certainly would've entered the raffle.  We have our first little 'un due in about 5 weeks - touch wood all seems to be well, and we're still nervous!  I can not imagine what you've all been through Adrian.  Best wishes to you both and Eleanor and congratulations on a fundraising job well done.

Are you still taking donations in any way?