Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

The Punisher on Netflix

What's Hot
Everyone ready for this?

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• underdogunderdog Frets: 8334
    Was awesome character in DD, so this should be good, great choice of soundtrack on the trailer too.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • holnrewholnrew Frets: 8207
    Can't wait. Didn't think I'd like him in daredevil but I really did
    My V key is broken
  • Apparently the Punisher character is going to be influenced by The Punisher in Dirty Laundry:

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Slowly working through the Marvel stuff on Netflix, I'll get to The Punisher in about 2022 at this rate. 
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I loved him in Daredevil, and Bernthal is fantastic, but I'm wondering how they can make him a sympathetic character and also make it a decent TV show given how brutal and broken a character he is supposed to be.
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
  • Slowly working through the Marvel stuff on Netflix, I'll get to The Punisher in about 2022 at this rate. 
    Skip Iron Fist if you skip any.  If you do watch it, look out for the cheeky efforts to show Jessica Henwick's exquisite sideboob they slip in as often as they can.
    We have to be so very careful, what we believe in...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • I loved him in Daredevil, and Bernthal is fantastic, but I'm wondering how they can make him a sympathetic character and also make it a decent TV show given how brutal and broken a character he is supposed to be.
    I'm sure they'll find some angle to his personality that's sympathetic and caring.  I hope there's lots of shooting fighting though.  
  • JDEJDE Frets: 1092
    I'm almost as excited about this as I am about Stranger Things 2. 
    Pun was so brilliant in Daredevil, I hope this is as good. From the trailer, it actually looks better, but Netflix trailers made Iron Fist look good, so I don't trust 'em. 
  • JDE said:
     From the trailer, it actually looks better, but Netflix trailers made Iron Fist look good, so I don't trust 'em. 
    Fair point.   I have high hopes though.   
  • underdogunderdog Frets: 8334
    I loved him in Daredevil, and Bernthal is fantastic, but I'm wondering how they can make him a sympathetic character and also make it a decent TV show given how brutal and broken a character he is supposed to be.

His family were murdered in front of him, how much more sympathetic do you want? :D
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 22516
    edited September 2017
    I loved him in Daredevil, and Bernthal is fantastic, but I'm wondering how they can make him a sympathetic character and also make it a decent TV show given how brutal and broken a character he is supposed to be.

Oh, is it Jon Bernthal?  I'd never heard of him until I watched The Accountant yesterday evening, odd coincidence.

I think Frank Grillo, the guy who plays Crossbones in the Captain America movies and was in the last two Purge films, would have been great as the Punisher, but maybe he's a wee bit too old.

• holnrewholnrew Frets: 8207
    I don't think Grillo is quite beefy enough
    My V key is broken
  • Frank Grillo is a bit too handsome, Bernthal looks like a proper tough nut.  
    Bernthal is spectacular. If he's anything like as good as he was in the series of Daredevil, he will be picking up some awards next year. I loved the Punisher as a kid and was pleasantly surprised they didn't totally ruin the character for me.
  • Really looking forward to it, and more Deborah Woll too.
    PSN id : snakey33stoo
    Really looking forward to it, and more Deborah Woll too.
    She's great in the role. I'm actually really interested as to how they're going to write her backstory in the next DD. 
  •  If you do watch it, look out for the cheeky efforts to show Jessica Henwick's exquisite sideboob they slip in as often as they can.
    pics or it didnt happen
    My trading feedback

is it crazy how saying sentences backwards creates backwards sentences saying how crazy it is?

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • 0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • darthed1981darthed1981 Frets: 11670
     If you do watch it, look out for the cheeky efforts to show Jessica Henwick's exquisite sideboob they slip in as often as they can.
    pics or it didnt happen
    I'm not proving anything, you will just have to sit through Iron Fist. ;)
    We have to be so very careful, what we believe in...
  • stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 26747
    I don't think the decision to delay is surprising given recent events.
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires