Art & Lutherie Roadhouse, any interest?

zepp76zepp76 Frets: 2534
edited October 2017 in Acoustics
Just read the review of the new Art & Lutherie Roadhouse Parlor guitar and have to say I'm quite taken by it, good looks, good sound and good price (£399). Anyone have any interest in these? I'd love to hear of first hand experience. 

http://www.artandlutherieguitars.com/roadhouse/
Tomorrow will be a good day.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• darcymdarcym Frets: 1297
    I really like the look of this, and I'd be really interested to play one, the price looks exceptional value, the jack socket position not being out of the strap peg is quite annoying for me personally
  • FuengiFuengi Frets: 2849
    Looks gorgeous. I'm on the lookout for a small body guitar, I'd add this to the list - Taylor GS Mini and Faith's - to try. 
  • zepp76zepp76 Frets: 2534
    There are two versions, an electro-acoustic and a full acoustic. I'm not sure which would be the better of the two for my needs, I'm erring more towards the full acoustic as I'm not intending to play it anywhere it would require plugging in. It looks like it would make a great camping guitar. I have two mediocre parlour size guitars already but this just seems that little bit more special, I really am quite tempted especially by the bourbon burst colour. I'm hoping a few more reviews will pop up on YouTube so I can make my mind up!
    Tomorrow will be a good day.
  • FloofFloof Frets: 17
    I see they do other body shapes in the range - the OM cutaway one is interesting
  • BRISTOL86BRISTOL86 Frets: 1920
    Oh that looks fab, I'm in the market for a small body acoustic. It's over budget but they're made to be broken....right? Love the bourbon burst standard acoustic.
  • LewyLewy Frets: 4152
    Looks like a nice wieldy thing, although for £399 my preference would be a Recording King all-solid parlour for £299 and get a K&K installed with the difference. If that aesthetic is important then a solid top Dirty 30's is even cheaper.
  • toescantalktoescantalk Frets: 142
    Did anyone buy / try the roadhouse? Was eyeing up a smaller Taylor but the Roadhouse looks fun.