Anyone selling a Marshall 1 watt combo??

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• I have a boxed and pretty much new jcm1 combo I'd consider selling 
    Cheers fella. A week ago I’d probably have bitten your hand off. But Marshall are apparently releasing an all new DSL 1CR in November/December retailing at about £300 new so I’m going to wait for that one. Especially as it is rumoured to have a headphone socket too. 
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • They are around at decent money if you are patient, I bought a JVM1C from ramjam in Aberdeen at the start of the year for £300. I was really looking for a JMP but i tried it and really liked it.

Take it you've seen the one on ebay at £700?  :#
    Yeah. Very expensive. JVM1C for £300???  That’s a cracking deal. 

I think the £700 one is OTT. 

Re the rumours of the new DSL-1CR. I understand this may not be a rumour so I’ll wait for that I think. 
    Yeah i thought so too but it sat there for months and months, was 450 then 400 then 350 then eventually £300, just to get rid of it. It's an awesome little thing! 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • They are around at decent money if you are patient, I bought a JVM1C from ramjam in Aberdeen at the start of the year for £300. I was really looking for a JMP but i tried it and really liked it.

Take it you've seen the one on ebay at £700?  :#
    Yeah. Very expensive. JVM1C for £300???  That’s a cracking deal. 

I think the £700 one is OTT. 

Re the rumours of the new DSL-1CR. I understand this may not be a rumour so I’ll wait for that I think. 
    Yeah i thought so too but it sat there for months and months, was 450 then 400 then 350 then eventually £300, just to get rid of it. It's an awesome little thing! 
    You’re a lucky man. Hope the new DSL 1CR is just as awesome.
  • ricorico Frets: 1220
    I picked my JVM1c of eBay for a lot less than £300...
  • rico said:
    I picked my JVM1c of eBay for a lot less than £300...
    Then you win the award for the bargain of the day. Ha ha. Very good deal if you got it under £300. 
  • If anyone is interested the place I bought my JVM1C have a JMP1H for £380 - and might be willing to negotiate
  • If anyone is interested the place I bought my JVM1C have a JMP1H for £380 - and might be willing to negotiate
    Not for me but that is a good price. Negotiated probably down to 300-350. That’s a deal.

They may have difficulty though if the rumours of the new DSL1CR and DSL1HR prove to be true. And I understand they are. 
  • mbembe Frets: 1840
    I picked up a Randall Diavlo 1-watt combo yesterday for £99. Sounds very good if you like more gain, and built like a tank with a massive power transformer.

Discontinued now, but I've see a new one for sale online for £209. Has a 4x12 emulated balanced XLR out but no 'phones socket.
  • I’ve got a surplus JMP1C available if you (or anybody else) want it? Boxed with certificate. £300. 

Never understood the negativity towards them...I have two (a head and combo) and get more enjoyment at home than my Dr Z, BadCat, Rectifier or 2204.