New Marshalls - it's true!

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• I'll look forward to hearing the scoop on these, impressions, sound, quality. Might be the nearest I'll get to a mini jcm800!!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • one thing that scares me a bit when it comes to dsl's is build quality, ive seen inside one and its pretty horrible, looks more like a pc with wires everywhere.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • rico said:
    I've been loving my DSL401 more and more recently. I use the clean channel with treble at about 9 o'clock, middle about 4 o'clock and bass about 2 o'clock. Low channel gain but master nearly all the way up and driven with an OCD and/or my newly built EP boost clone. It sounds ace. 
    I have the DSL401 and it’s awesome. 

I am am waiting for the DSL1CR to come out though as I need a smaller quieter amp for the lounge. Woop woop. Come on Marshall. Get these released. 
  • Can anyone post a link...I can't find them on thomann
  • PlectrumPlectrum Frets: 494
    Can anyone post a link...I can't find them on thomann
    Wait a few weeks and you'll find them everywhere ;)
    One day I'm going to make a guitar out of butter to experience just how well it actually plays.
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 71951
    Well that's interesting… they've disappeared again!

Given the lack of announcement from Marshall, I'm suspecting either something that shouldn't have been made public yet, or an elaborate practical joke.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Just because I don't care, doesn't mean I don't understand." - Homer Simpson

• ricorico Frets: 1220
    There's some screengrabs on here https://www.thegearpage.net/board/index.php?threads/new-marshall-dsls-coming.1865526/page-15
  • Can anyone post a link...I can't find them on thomann
    Something Thomann do now and again is put a new product on their website way before a release date has been confirmed and end up taking the product off again, e.g. they did for a few Epiphone models.
  • bbill335bbill335 Frets: 1368
    Gassage said:
    Re-released the uniformly atrocious DSL?
    I thought the first DSL50s were regarded as *fine*, for big modern clean-ish sounds or as pedal platforms.