Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

The Post Jam Photos, Videos and Chat Thread!

What's Hot

Comments

• BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24579
    Nikko said:
    Where do I sign up?
    By the way, the "material" is a copy of the vintage guitar price guide and a Thomann catalogue...
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Nikko said:
    I dont want to be part of any group that I need to provide a DNA sample in order to be accepted!
    We do provide a quiet room and some "material" tho ;)
    Is it a Bigsby? We all know the type that likes to grab their Bigsby and waggle it a lot. 

Bloody deviants

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • aord43aord43 Frets: 287
    aord43 said:
    Did I have access but nobody told me?  I didn't see it come up in Recent discussions.
    You should have got a notification when @TTony tagged you - and you may not have it flagged to appear in recent discussions. 
    OK I see the mention.  Sorry!!!
    I don't always look in those in a timely manner.
    Nikko said:
    I dont want to be part of any group that I need to provide a DNA sample in order to be accepted!
    We do provide a quiet room and some "material" tho ;)
    Is it a Bigsby? We all know the type that likes to grab their Bigsby and waggle it a lot. 

Bloody deviants
    Going slightly on topic, am I right in thinking that there wasn't a single Bigsby equipped guitar played at the Jam day?
  • NikkoNikko Frets: 1803
    Nikko said:
    Where do I sign up?
    By the way, the "material" is a copy of the vintage guitar price guide and a Thomann catalogue...

You tease.
    **Signature space available for a reasonable fee. Enquire within**
  • bigjonbigjon Frets: 680
    I can no longer make Sept 1st for the 2018 Leicester Jam - my in-laws have decided to have their golden wedding party on that day. How inconsiderate of them! ;-)
  • darthed1981darthed1981 Frets: 11680
    bigjon said:
    I can no longer make Sept 1st for the 2018 Leicester Jam - my in-laws have decided to have their golden wedding party on that day. How inconsiderate of them! ;-)
    Is that scheduled already?
    We have to be so very careful, what we believe in...
    bigjon said:
    I think so - @Bridgehouse will know.
    bigjon said:
    bigjon said:
    I also think so - @TTony was having a think, I think..?
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 27346
    bigjon said:
    bigjon said:
    It wasn't Sept 1st.

We were looking at dates in Mar/Apr, depending on the availability of keys/drums that Mr @Bridgehouse was looking at ...
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
  • Im learning proper piano at present, and bought a Roland RD2000 stage piano to learn on - having noodled with synths for a long time.  My skills arent great, and may struggle to do a full set, but my keyboards are at disposal as long as Im actually available on the day, as is my limited ability to play them on suitable tracks..
  • mrkbmrkb Frets: 6637
    TTony said:
    bigjon said:
    bigjon said:
    I can no longer make Sept 1st for the 2018 Leicester Jam - my in-laws have decided to have their golden wedding party on that day. How inconsiderate of them! ;-)k
    It wasn't Sept 1st.

We were looking at dates in Mar/Apr, depending on the availability of keys/drums that Mr @Bridgehouse was looking at ...
    I’m always happy to hit a few drums. Not yet up to doing a full set, but would happily do 1/3 of the songs. But which Mar/April are you considering, the one we’re in now or in 12 months?!
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
    TTony said:
    It wasn't Sept 1st.

Er, yes it was! First post in this thread, by Bridgehouse!
    " I reckon the 2018 Quad Studios Leicester Jam day is def. on, I reckon Saturday 1st September, same time same place"

Then 4th post in this thread, also by Bridgehouse!
    "Coolio - If we get the 1st September in now, it means people can work around it a bit more too!"

To which TTony replied on page 1,
    "Book it, and count me in."

So I posted that I'd booked that date in the family diary. Hence when the in-laws said they were having their golden wedding party that day, I foresaw a clash.

If you're planning a different day, great, I might be able to make it! However, the point Bridgehouse made in his original post still holds - we need lots of notice so we can plan! Pretty please?
    @TTony - you are right, I was waiting for availability - and have still not heard back (@horse ?)

I will try again! 

However, I thought September was the quad date that we had in mind I must admit..
  • horsehorse Frets: 1563
    @TTony - you are right, I was waiting for availability - and have still not heard back (@horse ?)

I will try again! 

However, I thought September was the quad date that we had in mind I must admit..
    Hello!

Are you asking if I'd be up for another jam at quad on 1st sept? If so I'm probably a 'maybe', depending on set list / what else I've got going on, but think paulmapp sounds up for some keys anyhow, so don't let me hold anything up.

Pete
    I guess our drummer Mark would have to weigh up rearranging Saturday lessons what with being a full-time muso now - might be up for it though
    horse said:
    I guess our drummer Mark would have to weigh up rearranging Saturday lessons what with being a full-time muso now - might be up for it though
    For the “pro” drummers, there is now established precedent of paying them...
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 27346
    horse said:
    For the “pro” drummers, there is now established precedent of paying them...
    @bridgehouse

I'd prefer to think of that as a "one-off" rather than setting a precedent.  Else we'll be increasing the cost of all.
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    The primal scream guy?
    horse said:
    The primal scream guy?
    Think so - I’ve not set it up tho