Mansons Guitar Show - who's going?

What's Hot
This is usually a very good show, anyone going to be there? Saturday 11th November...
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Yup , I'm there with a mate who plans to surprise his son in attendance with a Matt Bellamy type guitar. Looking forward to seeing his face :-)
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TrotterTrotter Frets: 516
    A mate of mine is playing I believe. Throw things at him if possible.. you'll just know which one when you see him.. :)
  • stonevibestonevibe Frets: 7082
    I'll be there. You can't miss me as 6' 2" long dreadlocks and a big nose.....

Win a Cort G250 SE Guitar in our Guitar Bomb Free UK Giveaway 

• We should wear 'Fretboard' badges so we know other members...
  • BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24579
    We should wear 'Fretboard' badges so we know other members...
    That wouldn't be the first time....!
  • Well I look like the good looking dude in my avatar picture who isn't Eric Gales
  • On the web page they are making a lot of fuss about buying tickets on line, that there may not be many on the door tickets available. Go on the web site and it's down...
  • mgawmgaw Frets: 5239
    anyone have a spare ticket
  • stonevibe said:
    I'll be there. You can't miss me as 6' 2" long dreadlocks and a big nose.....
    Would that nose be red, coupled with very large feet, bright red hair and bald patch?
  • ThorpyFXThorpyFX Frets: 6090
    tFB Trader
    Yup , I'm there with a mate who plans to surprise his son in attendance with a Matt Bellamy type guitar. Looking forward to seeing his face :-)
    I’m opposite the Mansons stand, there are some incredible Matt Bellamy style guitars and others too. 
    Adrian Thorpe MBE | Owner of ThorpyFx Ltd | Email: thorpy@thorpyfx.com | Twitter: @ThorpyFx | Facebook: ThorpyFx Ltd | Website: www.thorpyfx.com
  • I may have to get some blinkers fitted before tomorrow then Simon !
  • stonevibestonevibe Frets: 7082
    Will come and see you all by Thorpy's stand I reckon. May have to check out some pedals....

Win a Cort G250 SE Guitar in our Guitar Bomb Free UK Giveaway 

• tone1tone1 Frets: 5112
    I’m looking doubtful for tomorrow but slight chance....I’ll have to blag it at the door though... :)
  • So, is the show sold out? Was going to come along later but don't want a wasted journey...
  • Great show , just missed Alex Hutchings due to traffic but other than that really enjoyed it. Got to meet @ThorpyFX which was great although my wallet was twitching the longer I stayed in earshot of his pedal demos. If I had the funds I would have walked away with 2 of them. 
    My mate bought his son the Manson MB guitar with the Kaoss pad so have been listening to his son on that since we got back as they stayed over. It's a really cool piece of kit and he is a decent player so it's quite an eye opener.