Brunetti Mercury Amp (The Dave Kilminster Amp !)

What's Hot
SchmoSchmo Frets: 168
Wondering if anyone has experience with this amp, past or present ?

Been offered it as a partial trade, all I know is DK is the most prominent user & he sure makes it sing !

Thanks fellas :)
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Dave Kilminster has the best live tone I've ever heard.
  • MarshallMarshall Frets: 362
    Schmo said:
    Wondering if anyone has experience with this amp, past or present ?

Been offered it as a partial trade, all I know is DK is the most prominent user & he sure makes it sing !

Thanks fellas :)
    Have you seen the YT clips of him demoing it with Daniel (Gigrig etc)?

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.” Einstein

Feedback link -  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/133389/marshall#latest

• SchmoSchmo Frets: 168
    edited November 2017
    Yeah, pretty cool stuff...

• MarshallMarshall Frets: 362
    I contacted Brunetti a while back- they’re very accommodating with custom orders on their ‘custom shop’ line..were more than happy to add in power reduction switches etc, all at a very competitive price as custom shop gear goes...sell their custom shop stuff directly from headquarters in Italy to UK if it rocks your boat ;) 

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.” Einstein

Feedback link -  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/133389/marshall#latest

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    This is a partial trade offer - I wouldn't be custom-ordering new !
  • It does sound amazing, and very loud!
    It does sound amazing, and very loud!
    It does sound great...I need another amp like I need a hole in the head but this might prove too tempting...
  • i was looking for a Brunetti pleximan recently, their stuff sounds incredible in the demos and if you imagine what the Friedman equivalent would set you back they are amazing value.

Go for it, you only live once!

Cheers @Moltisanti ;

Given its a trade offer & having all my amp bases covered I'd be looking for a quick moving-on for this one.

It appears there's not really enough interest in the Brunetti/Kilminster tone to move this amp on, so I'm not likely to pursue this...a shame really, as I could have offered a very good price on this one compared to the new cost.

Bask to the rack for me...C'est La Vie !