Generally I'm not into watching kids that are good at playing ....

What's Hot
axisusaxisus Frets: 28280
But I have to say that Toby Lee is very good at the blues. This was him aged 11. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Maybe it reflects badly on me but I found the kid off the scale annoying. I couldn't stick with the video for long I'm afraid.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • merlinmerlin Frets: 6594
    Damien Lee. He's clearly possessed by the Devil's Music. 
  • RockerRocker Frets: 4942
    It worries me that they are not out playing with other children their own age. 
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. [Albert Einstein]

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • He's good but he's not doing it because he wants to. Kids shouldn't have to live their parents dreams out for them. It's about supporting them in their own imo. 
    "A city star won’t shine too far"

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
  • I went around a market in Birmingham once with MrsTheWeary and there was a stall selling little suits that would fit toddlers and small kids. I said they seemed cute, she said they were for burying children in. He’s perfectly good but I can’t get over the idea that he is wearing a dead child’s jacket. 
    He’s amazing for his age though, can’t really argue with that. 
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • JezWyndJezWynd Frets: 6021
    His baby done left him. And his homework is late.
    6reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • fobfob Frets: 1430
    JezWynd said:
    His baby done left him. And his homework is late.
    That got a genuine LOL from me.

Not the guitar but if you want a really talented kid - this girl's got some future in front of her:

• BradBrad Frets: 658
    Joey Alexander - 11 years old at the time of recording. Music just makes sense to this guy!

Tony Royster Jr - 12 years old. Wow! 

• I thought it was a gurning contest.
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16004
    Maybe it reflects badly on me but I found the kid off the scale annoying. I couldn't stick with the video for long I'm afraid.
    You think that's bad ..........my wife works part time in Musical theatre ..........You wanna see some of those little bastards !
  • Dominic said:
    Maybe it reflects badly on me but I found the kid off the scale annoying. I couldn't stick with the video for long I'm afraid.
    You think that's bad ..........my wife works part time in Musical theatre ..........You wanna see some of those little bastards !
    The only thing I've ever managed to sit through with a cast of kids was Bugsy Malone - I loved that.

Last time we met Dominic, your wife came across as a lovely woman but I would get divorced rather than risk running into any perma grinning , tap dancing, song murdering stage school kids.