Chinese Burny Luper Prade

What's Hot
mikeyrob73mikeyrob73 Frets: 4663
edited November 2017 in Guitar
Anyone know much about these Burny Super Grade? Played a couple tonight and they were really bloody good 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• John_AJohn_A Frets: 3775
    They are very good for the money, and unlike Chinese Toksis and Epis they are mahogany.  Definitely the best budget LPs out there.
  • Spell checker nightmare!

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • the_mechanicthe_mechanic Frets: 9
    edited November 2017
    I tried a Burny once, it was absolutely identical to a Gibson under my fingers.
    It has more weight because it's not chambered and slightly different colors and tops.
    By the way Burny is japanese, at least til' 90's...
    Ah! They're equipped with long tenon too!
  • cm01cm01 Frets: 448
    My Chinese Burny 335 is superb - I stuck some Classic 57’s in it, although I’m not convinced it really needed them - cost me about £350 secondhand from Coda years ago 
  • Yeah these were both Chinese, i was well impressed with them i have to admit. played well sounded well, for sure Epiphone and Vintage Beaters. 
  • update, i bought one :-) pretty damn impressed with it 
  • update, i bought one :-) pretty damn impressed with it 
    Bloody hell mike, you buy more guitars than I have hot meals, lol.
    congrats mate enjoy 
  • yeah there has been a few come and go mate. im nearly there i think, thing is buying sensibly second hand means you get to try them out at home, and if you dont like them then you dont lose out. Its not like i make owt on them you know, but i dont lose anything either and get to play them for as long as i want until i decide yay or nay. 
  • mikeyrob73 said:ï
    yeah there has been a few come and go mate. im nearly there i think, thing is buying sensibly second hand means you get to try them out at home, and if you dont like them then you dont lose out. Its not like i make owt on them you know, but i dont lose anything either and get to play them for as long as i want until i decide yay or nay. 
    Yeah I guess that's one way to look at it.