Behold my massive board of pedals

What's Hot
not_the_djnot_the_dj Frets: 7306
edited August 2021 in FX
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• mike_lmike_l Frets: 5700

Here's my home-board, the wiring is tidier now, this is when it was just about finished, and still in the garage

The pedals switch through the Moen unit, So I can go from a clean, delayed, chorus sound to a heavily distorted sound by standing on one button. the Zakk Wylde/Microamp are all outside of the Moen, for extra volume or gain level boosts. 

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ourmaninthenorthourmaninthenorth Frets: 3418
    edited August 2013
    Here's mine......I like to keep things very very simple....and still have trouble remembering if it's on or off.... :))

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 71952
    edited July 2016

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Just because I don't care, doesn't mean I don't understand." - Homer Simpson

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22445

I've really stripped back over the past few years. Used to have a monstrosity of a pedalboard. To be honest I could get it smaller than this if I really tried!
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • dindudedindude Frets: 8534

This is mine, compact and bijou - been pretty consitent for a while now. Still waiting for the blasted Mini Fuzz to turn up to fill that last space though :x image

0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • thumpingrugthumpingrug Frets: 2890
    edited August 2013

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • thumpingrugthumpingrug Frets: 2890
    edited August 2013
    Ok this is a bit of  a test of how to post a pic,  so please ignore the flippancy of this as my peddle board.  ( it is darn good though)

• BucketBucket Frets: 7751
    - "I'm going to write a very stiff letter. A VERY stiff letter. On cardboard."
  • ftumchftumch Frets: 679
    edited August 2013
    Here's mine, I did just buy a big knob fuzz face but it was bllxd so I sent it back. http://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m544/kevinstead/DB8EF020-ABC9-4B5C-B7E6-761902502098-622-0000004C51FA77BB.jpg My new acquisition, I just picked this up this morning (thanks Casper) This thing is awesome, I bloody love it. Can't stop playing the 'pull me under' intro http://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m544/kevinstead/0840ACD0-0ACD-45EB-97FA-C8A664D95559-622-0000004C5D894FA4.jpg :D
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BellycasterBellycaster Frets: 5833

Anyone elses PC's having a Mare displaying the images on this page? They keep appearing then disappearing except for not the dj's OP. It only seems to be this page, teething probs maybe?

Only a Fool Would Say That.

Here is mine anyway. Built with lots of help from a lot of you and some from TGP :-SS image

0reaction image LOL 6reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • not_the_djnot_the_dj Frets: 7306
    Looks great @bellycaster.

I'd love a Bogner Blue. I've been considering selling a couple of my drives and replacing them with one, or a Wampler Dual Fusion).
    Looks great @bellycaster.

I'd love a Bogner Blue. I've been considering selling a couple of my drives and replacing them with one, or a Wampler Dual Fusion).

Cheers NTDJ. You have some nice stuff too there. I can see we have some of the same pedals, I think you actually recommended the Jack Rabbit to me on MR.

I can spot your Liquid Sunshine and your Koko boost, your fuzzes and something that looks like a Klon, what are your other drives that I can't identify?

I like what I've heard of the Liquid sunshine and I nearly plumped for a Koko Boost too, but the Bogner Blue won over not only due to the tone which is awesome but the Boost feature cut out all my anxieties abot getting a Volume Boost for solos, you know like not having to put a boost pedal in the loop or sticking it at the end of the chain after the dirt pedals etc.

Just had a quick listen to the Wampler on YT and it's got a lot going for it.

As they say, the choice is yours, great dilemma though ain't it.

;)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    @bellycaster

The smaller board has a Lovepedal Les Luis (bottom right, I won that in an Andertons Facebook competition) then the Liquid Sunshine and T-Rex Gristle King (a combined drive and boost). 

The larger board had a Lovepedal OD11 and a Kalamazoo along with the Koko Boost. 

@not_the_dj

Ah, I wondered what the Gristle king was. I've heard the others demoed before, all nice pedals.

The Bogner is well worth saving up pennies for if you didn't want to get rid of your existing drives.

• spacecadetspacecadet Frets: 671
    This is the b-board. Waiting for my new switcher to arrive before the main board is complete. image
  • shadyshady Frets: 252
    imageI keep thinking I have too much dirt on the board, but the Power Grid is significantly different to the lead channel of the Twin tube and the Satanic Fuzz Ritual is just fucking splendiferous...besides, I'd only fill the space made by any sort of pedal ejection with summat weird.

Like that there Rainbow Machine by Earthquaker Devices.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • LongtallronnieLongtallronnie Frets: 1197
    edited August 2013
    I'll try again later. :-/
  • Right, here we go...
    Modded Crybaby
    Fulltone Fatboost 2
    TC Polytune
    Bogner Ecstasy Blue
    Crowther Double Hotcake
    Line 6 M9 with crybaby exp pedal

@bellycaster @longtallronnie

Does the boost on the Bogner work independently from the drive side?