Old Stock BFS

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• TTonyTTony Frets: 27345

- Agreed to drive her and a dog to a rescue tomorrow morning 
    - Put a new fence up today
    - Bought her a new coat last weekend so she has a warm coat for the trip to Germany to go to the market with her mate (which I also paid for)

I shifted a ton of windfalls yesterday (that's as in they weighed a ton, rather than a "lot"), and spent 3 hours this morning clearing brambles and a ditch, so that I can get to the other side of a shed that needs re-roofing.  

Which is tomorrow's job.

Is that worth a bass?  Or perhaps I'll just bank it against one of Graham's LPs next year
    :D
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24579
    TTony said:

- Agreed to drive her and a dog to a rescue tomorrow morning 
    - Put a new fence up today
    - Bought her a new coat last weekend so she has a warm coat for the trip to Germany to go to the market with her mate (which I also paid for)

I shifted a ton of windfalls yesterday (that's as in they weighed a ton, rather than a "lot"), and spent 3 hours this morning clearing brambles and a ditch, so that I can get to the other side of a shed that needs re-roofing.  

Which is tomorrow's job.

Is that worth a bass?  Or perhaps I'll just bank it against one of Graham's LPs next year
    :D
    I reckon both for that level of effort. You need to keep a little diary so you can remind her ;)

• FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14323
    edited November 2017
    Bridgehouse said:
    Mrs B is Scottish. She also lived in S Africa for 20 years. 

You have my sympathy.

One of my former work colleagues was of mixed Glaswegian and South African extraction. For him, calling somebody a C*** was a term of endearment. 
    Be seeing you.
    Bridgehouse said:
    Mrs B is Scottish. She also lived in S Africa for 20 years. 

You have my sympathy.

One of my former work colleagues was of mixed Glasgwegian and South African extraction. For him, calling somebody a C*** was a term of endearment. 
    Glaswegian? Pah. Wrong side that...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • GSPBASSESGSPBASSES Frets: 2335
    edited November 2017 tFB Trader
    Ah sod it, put me down for the one on the left so I can use a standard control plate and run with no pickguard!

Okay, one on the left is yours, it turns out, there is a choice of necks for it either rosewood or maple fingerboard's. The prices £5000.

Only kidding, the 4 string with the neck £200. The 5 string bodies with necks £250. The 5 string body with the long scale neck is also available with a standard 34 inch neck with a standard width nut. Because there was a lot of interest in the 4 string bass. I may well make some more in the New Year, but they won't be at the Black Friday discounted price. 

I was a bit overwhelmed with emails and messages over the weekend, if you tried to contact me and have not answer yet, it might be best to try again now the rushes is over and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Your life will improve when you realise it’s better to be alone than chase people who do not really care about you. Saying YES to happiness means learning to say NO to things and people that stress you out.

https://www.facebook.com/grahame.pollard.39/

GSPBASSES said:
    Ah sod it, put me down for the one on the left so I can use a standard control plate and run with no pickguard!

Okay, one on the left is yours, it turns out, there is a choice of necks for it either rosewood or maple fingerboard's. The prices £5000.

Only kidding, the 4 string with the neck £200. The 5 string bodies with necks £250. The 5 string body with the long scale neck is also available with a standard 34 inch neck with a standard width nut. Because there was a lot of interest in the 4 string bass. I may well make some more in the New Year, but they won't be at the Black Friday discounted price. 

I was a bit overwhelmed with emails and messages over the weekend, if you tried to contact me and have not answer yet, it might be best to try again now the rushes is over and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
    Ok 4 string on the left with rosewood neck please ;)

I'll PM you anyway!
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 27345
    GSPBASSES said:

Sounds like you're popular Mr GSP.

Ever thought about making guitars for a living??
    ;)
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
  • GSPBASSESGSPBASSES Frets: 2335
    tFB Trader
    TTony said:
    GSPBASSES said:

;)
    I don't think I would make a living selling Fender type bodies and necks at the silly low prices I charge. I only charge enough to pay for my bingo couple of nights a week. 

Your life will improve when you realise it’s better to be alone than chase people who do not really care about you. Saying YES to happiness means learning to say NO to things and people that stress you out.

https://www.facebook.com/grahame.pollard.39/

GSPBASSES said:
    TTony said:
    GSPBASSES said:

;)
    I don't think I would make a living selling Fender type bodies and necks at the silly low prices I charge. I only charge enough to pay for my bingo couple of nights a week. 
    But I'm so glad (and thankful) you do it. *my hero*