Pearl Jam Euro dates announced Help

What's Hot
underdogunderdog Frets: 8334
edited December 2017 in Off Topic
So anyone a ten club member not using up their full ticket allowance able to help out? D 

My wife was always a ten club member but didn't update her bank details a few months back and now she isn't.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• YES !! 

been rumours floating around for a while now, although i suspect i will have to go through the usual rigmarole of having to try and get tickets. Been to see them on the last 2 tours are they are a superb live band 
  • underdogunderdog Frets: 8334
    YES !! 

been rumours floating around for a while now, although i suspect i will have to go through the usual rigmarole of having to try and get tickets. Been to see them on the last 2 tours are they are a superb live band 

Yeah seen them a couple of times and Eddie solo back in the summer, they're epic.

We always make sure one of us is a club member to get tickets but seems we messed that up this time.
  • just told the other half and she reckons she can pick up the tickets through o2 priority :-) fingers crosssed 

maybe we can catch up for a pint pre gig @underdog ;
    just told the other half and she reckons she can pick up the tickets through o2 priority :-) fingers crosssed 

maybe we can catch up for a pint pre gig @underdog ;

If I can get tickets we will sort something out mate.
  • I'm going to try and get to Rock Werchter. Better value for money to go to a festival, I reckon.
    But they are great live. I hope they have some new material too.
  • jonevejoneve Frets: 1467
    Not seen them since the Riot Act tour in Seattle which was nearly 16 years ago to the day. They were superb that night...I already have Maiden lined up next year and will have a 6 month old to contend with in June, so will probably have to give it a miss again :( 
  • joneve said:
    Not seen them since the Riot Act tour in Seattle which was nearly 16 years ago to the day. They were superb that night...I already have Maiden lined up next year and will have a 6 month old to contend with in June, so will probably have to give it a miss again :( 
    Congrats on the baby news. Take the kid to see PJ - best dad ever guaranteed!
  • jonevejoneve Frets: 1467
    joneve said:
    Congrats on the baby news. Take the kid to see PJ - best dad ever guaranteed!
    Ha thanks. He's due in less than 2 weeks (panic mode engage!)...

good idea that, and a good excuse to buy a pair of those cool ear defenders. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • London only this time... Leeds was much easier. That and the usual parasite websites taking their rather huge allocation means I'll probably not bother this time. I've seen them 8 times though. 

I'm assuming this means an album is imminent too? 

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
  • @Legionreturns ;
    im hoping our lass can get the tickets through o2 priority so i can avoid the parasitical cunts. And a couple days in London is always good. Leeds was one of the best gigs i have ever been at. have the full MP3 of the gig as well. 
    I'd have been happier going back MK bowl to see them, hate the trip to London
  • @Legionreturns ;
    im hoping our lass can get the tickets through o2 priority so i can avoid the parasitical cunts. And a couple days in London is always good. Leeds was one of the best gigs i have ever been at. have the full MP3 of the gig as well. 
    Yep I've got the bootlegs too. Hands down the best gig I've been to in recent years. 37 songs / 3 and a half hours. Who needs support bands eh? 

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
  • fingers crossed i can get tickets

oh and they actually play Yellow Ledbetter as well, twice seen em and they havent played it either time

although they did play Present Tense last time i seen them which was a bonus, but i really want to see Ledbetter live. i may cry like a baby if they do 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    fingers crossed i can get tickets

oh and they actually play Yellow Ledbetter as well, twice seen em and they havent played it either time

although they did play Present Tense last time i seen them which was a bonus, but i really want to see Ledbetter live. i may cry like a baby if they do 

I'm the same I want to hear yellow ledbetter or Baba for the final song but so far I got Indifference and Rocking in the free world.
  • sounds like you were at the same 2 gigs as me @underdog ; :-) 
    sounds like you were at the same 2 gigs as me @underdog ; :-) 

Wembley arena and MK bowl those were, both brilliant gigs but the Wembley one felt like a bit more of a thank you to the die hard fans with some left field (and excellent) song choices.
  • nah not the same as me , Manchester 2012 , Leeds 2014 
    nah not the same as me , Manchester 2012 , Leeds 2014 

I had tickets for Manchester in 2012 and then tickets for London following night, but we sold them so we could instead afford to suprise kids with a day in Lego land 
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • well couldnt get tickets through o2 priority so its now in the lap of the gods on Friday morning. can bet your house that 3 minutes after 9 the usual fucking leechs will have the tickets on sale for 3 x the value.  :p
    well couldnt get tickets through o2 priority so its now in the lap of the gods on Friday morning. can bet your house that 3 minutes after 9 the usual fucking leechs will have the tickets on sale for 3 x the value.  :p

Get me in is already awash with tickets for 3 times their value. It's quite annoying given Pearl Jam made a huge effort to tour without using Ticketmaster back in the day that they aren't making an effort to thwart touts now. A simple system like iron maiden have employed works and means fans get tickets instead of touts