We did a little interview for Reverb.... but... feel free to ask me some more things

What's Hot
ThorpyFXThorpyFX Frets: 6090
Here's a little interview I did for reverb, feel free to comment, and or ask me some other stuff, I'd love to offer up some answers no matter how daft the question.

Adrian Thorpe MBE | Owner of ThorpyFx Ltd | Email: thorpy@thorpyfx.com | Twitter: @ThorpyFx | Facebook: ThorpyFx Ltd | Website: www.thorpyfx.com
0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• GoldenEraGuitarsGoldenEraGuitars Frets: 8820
    tFB Trader
    Great interview, quality products :) love it
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ToneControlToneControl Frets: 11789
    are any of your pedals intended to add a subtle OD like a Sweet honey overdrive?
  • ThorpyFXThorpyFX Frets: 6090
    tFB Trader
    are any of your pedals intended to add a subtle OD like a Sweet honey overdrive?
    Yeah absolutely, the peacekeeper is designed to cover this ground.... it has plenty of low gain on tap but if you roll the gain off, scoop the mids, boost the bass and add treble to taste.
    Adrian Thorpe MBE | Owner of ThorpyFx Ltd | Email: thorpy@thorpyfx.com | Twitter: @ThorpyFx | Facebook: ThorpyFx Ltd | Website: www.thorpyfx.com
  • lukedlblukedlb Frets: 488
    In terms of construction, whose builds do you admire the most?
  • Any plans to make to make a range of mini pedals?
  • mgawmgaw Frets: 5239
    great quote at the end Adrian, sounds like a perfect strapline.....do you have plans for a Delay pedal in the future? would you ever consider making valve driven pedals a la Kingsley?
  • mgawmgaw Frets: 5239
    on amore personal level. I couldnt help but notice how nice your skin is, whats your secret to looking so radiant?
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • mgaw said:
    on amore personal level. I couldnt help but notice how nice your skin is, whats your secret to looking so radiant?
    Solder fumes
    tFB Trader
    lukedlb said:
    In terms of construction, whose builds do you admire the most?
    Definitely Kingsley, Simon makes some astonishing valve pedals. I'm a big fan. For modulation etc I love MOOG stuff (the big mooger foogers), Just the most perfect application of analogue goodness.
  • FuengiFuengi Frets: 2849
    When are you going to make a Leslie pedal and will it be called The Revolver? 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • lukedlblukedlb Frets: 488
    Even for a Luddite like me, the Kingsley builds are incredible. 
    How about the Foxrox approach?
    tFB Trader
    Any plans to make to make a range of mini pedals?
    They don’t really fit with my current ethos. I like robust, low noise and quality pedals. If I move to mini pedals they may have to go offshore to make them affordable.... it becomes a race to the bottom.

mgaw said:
    great quote at the end Adrian, sounds like a perfect strapline.....do you have plans for a Delay pedal in the future? would you ever consider making valve driven pedals a la Kingsley?
    Delay, yes when I am happy but dont expect one soon. Im doing my research, and I will achieve what I want to I’m sure.

as for valve ........ yup it’s on the cards.Winny_Pooh said:
    mgaw said:
    Solder fumes
    This, it has the right mix of corrosive and nourishing chemicals....
    tFB Trader
    Fuengi said:
    It will now!

lukedlb said:
    Yeah his builds are stellar, I have one of his through zero Flanders which is nice 
  • FuengiFuengi Frets: 2849
    ThorpyFX said:
    Fuengi said:
    It will now!
    ...naming rights must be worth a free pedal when it's made?  ;)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • DefaultMDefaultM Frets: 7271
    ThorpyFX said:
    Fuengi said:
    It will now!

lukedlb said:
    Yeah his builds are stellar, I have one of his through zero Flanders which is nice 
    I'm really disappointed that this was a typo.