Denmark Street Festival this Saturday

A bunch of awesome guys from Regents Sounds and Sixty Sixty sounds are putting on a street festival on Saturday with some great food and coffee and beer and just general good times. I'm going with my Reverb hat (t-shirt) on so come say hi!

https://reverb.com/news/londons-first-ever-denmark-street-festival-set-for-saturday

Full disclosure: I'm a terrible guitar player. Work for Reverb.com as their UK Marketing Director and prior to that was Head of Digital Marketing at Andertons for 6 years. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• fandangofandango Frets: 2204
    Have they cleared the rubbish and boxes sat on the sidewalk? And jet-washed the paving? How are they going to keep the homeless away from the food and beers?

On a more serious note, Denmark Street needs to put itself back on the map, but its a tall order when its heyday was 40 years ago.
  • fandango said:
    Have they cleared the rubbish and boxes sat on the sidewalk? And jet-washed the paving? How are they going to keep the homeless away from the food and beers?

On a more serious note, Denmark Street needs to put itself back on the map, but its a tall order when its heyday was 40 years ago.
    There's some good stuff in the works that's going to make a difference but honestly I think it's more about the people. The guys organising the event are from Regent Sounds which is a great shop with a huge selection of gear, and Sixty Sixty who are brand new to the street and have quickly become one of my fave guitar shops. Spent almost a whole day there and the way they treat customers is the best of any shop I've ever been to.  Absolutely outstanding knowledge but also just the humblest coolest guys. Encouraging people to crank amps to almighty and generally being super encouraging but without being salesy at all. And they're putting on little secret gigs in the shop and all sorts. I honestly think it's exciting times for Denmark Street going forward
    Full disclosure: I'm a terrible guitar player. Work for Reverb.com as their UK Marketing Director and prior to that was Head of Digital Marketing at Andertons for 6 years. 
  • fandangofandango Frets: 2204
    I always pop in to Regent Sounds when im in london. Good friendly service.

i really hope its a great day.

sorry i cant be there.
  • I'm due back at Regent Sounds this weekend there to get my BearStrap.
  • I'm due back at Regent Sounds this weekend to get my BearStrap on order from BearStrap.
  • 167 cm ordering it in, using this 151 cm stap + receipt for £45.00 to part pay £45.00 off the total of the strap I want/have ordered.