SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Guitar Player needed for progressive band Glasgow Area

4stringer4stringer Frets: 1
edited January 2018 in Personnel
Hi Everyone and my first post!

Guitar player required for Scottish prog rock band, we have a good profile and are currently working on a new album, our last album was very well received . We don't play many gigs but the ones we do are festivals both here and abroad. We have played Europe and North American relatively recently and fully expect to again, we rehearse regularly.

We are looking for an excellent lead guitar player, acoustic and electric, BVs would be a big bonus. We are all of a certain vintage so it would  suit someone 40s to 50s but younger or older is cool;)   

Musically the band are primarily progressive rock but with elements folk, traditional, rock, alt rock, metal and even Americana and are really open to anything.

Although we are all professional types with jobs and kids and the band is a hobby we are very committed and would expect any new member to reflect that commitment.  It's a great privilege to be invited to play good gigs and for people to buy our music and that is what we are in it for, so ideally we are looking for someone whose prime motivation is to flex their creative muscle. A guitar player who is reliable, good gear etc goes without saying also someone who writes or can contribute to writing.

We are also all reasonably nice and normal and are looking for similar !

I'm new to the forum but I take it you can pm me with any questions, looking forward to hearing from you!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• All we want for Xmas is a guitar player!
  • Hi Guys going to bump this we've had quite a bit of interest but external to the site but just in case you are or know someone who may be interested. We are also on the look out for a multi instrumentalist, mandolin whistle acoustic type of deal!