Best cheap 12 string?

What's the best cheap 12-string acoustic (when cheap means 300 quid or under)? 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• One of the several Vintage brand ones would be my suggestion. 
    The Brett signature and Giltrap signature models are brilliant (not just for the money) they're about £400 though. 
    The v400-12 is good too.

I'd be more wary of a "cheap" 12 string than a "normal" acoustic- there's a LOT of string tension in a 12, spending the extra will hopefully mean it's built to take the strain. 
  • proggyproggy Frets: 5835
    Have a look at the Epiphone DR212. Good reviews on it and it's only about £200.
  • AliGorieAliGorie Frets: 308
    edited December 2017
    lots o' bargains out there - used if you know what to look for - particularly from a structural / pliability point of view.
    I got mine for £400 including case some years ago, just to show you whats possible I include the link below. I have gigged solo with this guitar - if your not sure WHAT to buy, get someone who knows what to look for to help you. 

AliGorie said:
    hi thought I’d post something.
    As u’ll see I’m not actually ‘Ali Gorie’  - sounds something like (allegory) - I like it.
    I put these tunes up years ago as part of my rehabilitation my daughter made me ‘do stuff’ whilst recovering from a heart attack !.
    I’m fending off muscular deisese and failing, trying to continue playing though it’s hard to play for any length of time and fatigue is the main issue, not being able to 'drive' the rhythm.  Hopefully I’ll manage to play (to my satisfaction) and maybe the odd live spot - and record some more.
    hope ya like this -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=st7Rm28TGRA 

You're a lovely player - thought that was really beautiful.

• kt66kt66 Frets: 315
    Sigma