A good way to pass the time...

In the town car park yesterday, I noticed a bus parked (correctly) in one of the bus parking boxes. The driver was in his seat and as I got closer, I could see that he was playing an acoustic guitar. Jamming along with music (a CD perhaps) on the bus. I did not interrupt his playing but kept on going to our car which was further in. There are a number of private bus companies that run services from outlying villages to town several days a week. With the return journey several hours later. Well supported they are too and a good idea. I wondered what other drivers do to pass the time but this guy uses the few hours to play/learn something on his guitar. Bravo for him.
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. [Albert Einstein]

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Cool.  In my truck driver days I was offered a job driving for a local tour bus company, I turned it down because they told me I would have to spend hours alone in the bus while my passengers shopped or took in a live play or some other time consuming activity several hours from home.  Didn't think of this, but I was aware that I made more money with the trucks. 

“Theory is something that is written down after the music has been made so we can explain it to others”– Levi Clay

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom