VCV Rack

Anyone tried VCV rack yet?

https://vcvrack.com

Free software modular eurorack synth - what's not to like?

:)
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• LuminousLuminous Frets: 210
    I keep meaning to...
  • MossMoss Frets: 2409
    Thanks for the tip - I've been looking for something like this for ages and this is amazing
    Stop crying, start buying
  • I've had a play with it. And then sought out some YouTube videos as I realised I had no idea what I was doing.
    It's a great way of learning what to put into where and to learn some synthesis on!
    I've put it on my works PC now, so I can have some lunch time fun.
  • I've had a little play with it and really like it, an affordable way to enjoy eurorack! I also heavily relied on youtube videos to have the slightest clue of what was going on. If you search for vcvrack on the synthtopia site there's links to quite a few additional modules to download.
  • wave100wave100 Frets: 150
    Anyone had any success installing the Ableton Link module from Stellare-modular under Windows?
  • MossMoss Frets: 2409
    It might be easier under the new update - it let me install loads of third party stuff with the new manager thingy
    Stop crying, start buying
    Moss said:
    It might be easier under the new update - it let me install loads of third party stuff with the new manager thingy
    Sadly not. That is a useful tool though I previously installed most of the ones I wanted manually.

I would love to get this working - then I could have Ableton on Macbook pro, VCV Rack on desktop pc, Reaktor on pc laptop and Moog Model 15 on iPad all running in synch.

Well the Ableton Link module now works for me - whether it is due to an update or some crafty following the instructions on my part I cannot say.
    :)