SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Zoom H4 recorder - £75

ricorico Frets: 1220
edited January 2018 in Studio & Rec £
I picked up a Zoom R16 on eBay last night so this handy Zoom H4 needs to go. Stereo mics built in or two XLR inputs so quite flexible. 

Foam cover and power supply included. 

£75 including special delivery in the UK
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Can the H4 do four tracks of simultaneous recording?

the application I have in mind is using the onboard X/Y mics as stereo overheads for drums, while recording close mic'd kick and snare using the xlr inputs.  I believe the H4n can do this, but don't know about the H4.
    Does it come with a memory card?
  • ricorico Frets: 1220
    Can the H4 do four tracks of simultaneous recording?

the application I have in mind is using the onboard X/Y mics as stereo overheads for drums, while recording close mic'd kick and snare using the xlr inputs.  I believe the H4n can do this, but don't know about the H4.
    Does it come with a memory card?
    To be honest I am not sure, that’s what I wanted to use it for but never got round to it. No memory card present. 
  • siraxemansiraxeman Frets: 1935

So, its not a H4n then?

siraxeman said:

So, its not a H4n then?

No, it's the previous generation H4. I thought I had added a pic but it appears not, let me rectify that!
    Now sold