Tory cuts to police numbers are killing people claims policeman

What's Hot
FretwiredFretwired Frets: 15385
edited January 4 in Politics Economics
This ex-policeman pulls no punches in his condemnation of Theresa May and the Tories - institutionalised racism .. this is going viral. I saw it on my local town Facebook news feed and its losing votes and alienating voters big time. His allegations are serious ..




My pump-action drivel gun is smoking hot today!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Comments

  • BoromedicBoromedic Frets: 712
    edited January 4
    Good, I hope it does go viral and I hope peoples attention spans last until the next time we can get her out. We also need to stop Jeremy Cunt before he destroys the NHS beyond repair, the pair of them and their disingenuous comments over the last few days are disgusting. There is no crisis in the NHS..... nothing to see here..... the pair of them should be fired for being obvious liars.

    Tell that to the people sat outside A&E departments in ambulances waiting for hours on end, one of whom I've heard yesterday was suffering a CVA and did not receive immediate gold standard care as there are no beds, and no space in the CT Scanner. Therefore the longer the wait the more damage is done, and the the patient will have more severe physical and mental injuries as a result. Leading to them needing more care, more support, more frequent hospital admissions, etc. therefore they will take up more time and money from an already depleted service, not to mention a worse quality of life for them to say the least.

    Bravo you pair of fucking clowns.......

    .....and what to my wondering eyes should appear.....      nothing.......


    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • p90foolp90fool Frets: 7746
    I love how the police have gone from being the paramilitary wing of the Tory party in the 80s to hating each other now. 

    It tells you all you need to know about this government, that they tried to paint doctors as dangerous left wing radicals, and they've even alienated the most senior of cops. 

    It takes a special kind of incompetence for a Conservative government to kill the support of their natural allies. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • BoromedicBoromedic Frets: 712
    Seems things are getting worse re: ambulances and hospitals not better....

    https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1582588875156355&id=793226634092587

    .....and what to my wondering eyes should appear.....      nothing.......


    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • GarthyGarthy Frets: 1614
    "Man with axe to grind, grinds axe" shocker.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • FretwiredFretwired Frets: 15385
    edited January 5
    Garthy said:
    "Man with axe to grind, grinds axe" shocker.
    So you don't think he makes any valid points? Take out the attacks on May and I think he has a point. I know that where I live there have been cuts to police numbers and burglaries and anti-social crime has rocketed. The local plod have freely admitted it.
    My pump-action drivel gun is smoking hot today!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • BoromedicBoromedic Frets: 712
    edited January 5
    Yep the same has happened in the area I lived in, rocketing theft from properties and cars and an increase in general disorder. Obviously as he states in the video a lot of this can be placed at the door of the PM pretty much due to her previous role and the cuts she made then.

    .....and what to my wondering eyes should appear.....      nothing.......


    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • GarthyGarthy Frets: 1614
    Fretwired said:
    Garthy said:
    "Man with axe to grind, grinds axe" shocker.
    So you don't think he makes any valid points? Take out the attacks on May and I think he has a point. I know that where I live there have been cuts to police numbers and burglaries and anti-social crime has rocketed. The local plod have freely admitted it.
    I've been the victim of serious anti-social behavior, burglary and arson- twice, from 2007-2009 because I had the audacity to be a good Samaritan, even with two PCs and two PSCOs in my dining room and two pandas on the drive, a gang of two dozen that had traveled from Tower Hamlets to my house in rural Bucks to kick the door down. They did not give a fuck about the police. Several of these youths were involved in the Victoria train station stabbing shortly after. Most of the youths had substantial records already, many had already had multiple visits to young offender facilities. All involved had one thing in common, dead beat parents. One of the mother's was housed in a local halfway house which is why the gang started to frequent the area and at the age of 40 had spent barely half her life as a free woman with time served for shop lifting, burglary, drug dealing, ABH etc.

    There were no cuts or austerity or whatever buzzword you want to use in 2007 and it certainly wasn't the police that knocked it on the head.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • FretwiredFretwired Frets: 15385
    Garthy said:
    Fretwired said:
    Garthy said:
    "Man with axe to grind, grinds axe" shocker.
    So you don't think he makes any valid points? Take out the attacks on May and I think he has a point. I know that where I live there have been cuts to police numbers and burglaries and anti-social crime has rocketed. The local plod have freely admitted it.
    I've been the victim of serious anti-social behavior, burglary and arson- twice, from 2007-2009 because I had the audacity to be a good Samaritan, even with two PCs and two PSCOs in my dining room and two pandas on the drive, a gang of two dozen that had traveled from Tower Hamlets to my house in rural Bucks to kick the door down. They did not give a fuck about the police. Several of these youths were involved in the Victoria train station stabbing shortly after. Most of the youths had substantial records already, many had already had multiple visits to young offender facilities. All involved had one thing in common, dead beat parents. One of the mother's was housed in a local halfway house which is why the gang started to frequent the area and at the age of 40 had spent barely half her life as a free woman with time served for shop lifting, burglary, drug dealing, ABH etc.

    There were no cuts or austerity or whatever buzzword you want to use in 2007 and it certainly wasn't the police that knocked it on the head.
    Bloody hell! I hope you got it sorted - I had aggro from kids when I lived in Luton, but nothing like that - sounds awful. Why didn't the police act?
    My pump-action drivel gun is smoking hot today!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • GarthyGarthy Frets: 1614
    Fretwired said:
    Garthy said:
    Fretwired said:
    Garthy said:
    "Man with axe to grind, grinds axe" shocker.
    So you don't think he makes any valid points? Take out the attacks on May and I think he has a point. I know that where I live there have been cuts to police numbers and burglaries and anti-social crime has rocketed. The local plod have freely admitted it.
    I've been the victim of serious anti-social behavior, burglary and arson- twice, from 2007-2009 because I had the audacity to be a good Samaritan, even with two PCs and two PSCOs in my dining room and two pandas on the drive, a gang of two dozen that had traveled from Tower Hamlets to my house in rural Bucks to kick the door down. They did not give a fuck about the police. Several of these youths were involved in the Victoria train station stabbing shortly after. Most of the youths had substantial records already, many had already had multiple visits to young offender facilities. All involved had one thing in common, dead beat parents. One of the mother's was housed in a local halfway house which is why the gang started to frequent the area and at the age of 40 had spent barely half her life as a free woman with time served for shop lifting, burglary, drug dealing, ABH etc.

    There were no cuts or austerity or whatever buzzword you want to use in 2007 and it certainly wasn't the police that knocked it on the head.
    Bloody hell! I hope you got it sorted - I had aggro from kids when I lived in Luton, but nothing like that - sounds awful. Why didn't the police act?
    They did but the gang wasn’t deterred by their presence. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • mellowsunmellowsun Frets: 2290
    Police should withdraw protection from May and the rest of the government, citing cuts.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • ClashmanClashman Frets: 130
    By creating more poverty you create more crime.Could there be a link between how much money someone has
    to the liklyhood of them commiting a crime.A real head scratcher for most Tories...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
Sign In or Register to comment.