SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Wanted! Fretless Jazz. FOUND

What's Hot
ManoMano Frets: 3
edited January 2018 in Basses £
=) Based in London. Looking for a clean bass. At the lower end of the price range... Fender, Squier, Sire, what have you. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• proggyproggy Frets: 5835
    Hello Mano,

I've got a Fender Jazz Special unlined in burgundy mist. Very clean and had very little use. Also in London.
  • ManoMano Frets: 3
    Hi Proggy. I think it's going to be more than I can afford. But send me the photos and price. It sounds good!
  • Frank_BlankFrank_Blank Frets: 5
    edited January 2018
    Hi Mano

Mine is for sale here and here on Basschat. Pics here.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
    Hi Frank.

My awkward confession is that I was the guy Tracktionmonkey on Basschat! 8-)

Your bass looks excellent as ever. I think I’m finally going to go for a 5 string fretless Marcus Miller in Swamp Ash. I’m thinking that it will offer me more potential for improvised licks that I can sample into my electronic setup. And as it’s a discounted £400 new, I think it should be a fair investment. There will be pluses and minuses if I choose an MM over a MIM! But, hopefully a wider sonic soundscape. 

Do you know about 3 or 4 good bass player sales groups on Facebook? I think your bass will go in an instant! I can send you the links to them if you want. Just let me know.

Cheers.

• Mano said:
    Hi Frank.

My awkward confession is that I was the guy Tracktionmonkey on Basschat! 8-)

Your bass looks excellent as ever. I think I’m finally going to go for a 5 string fretless Marcus Miller in Swamp Ash. I’m thinking that it will offer me more potential for improvised licks that I can sample into my electronic setup. And as it’s a discounted £400 new, I think it should be a fair investment. There will be pluses and minuses if I choose an MM over a MIM! But, hopefully a wider sonic soundscape. 

Do you know about 3 or 4 good bass player sales groups on Facebook? I think your bass will go in an instant! I can send you the links to them if you want. Just let me know.

Cheers.

Hey Mano, no worries.
  • blowinblowin Frets: 7
    Hi. I have a Squier Jazz fretless in pretty much  immaculate condition if you’re interested - bought as a bit of an experiment 10 years ago.

I’m in London at least twice a week. Will PM,
    Bought a M.Miller V7 Fretless, 5 string. To practice on.  =)