Combined Chorus and Flanger pedal - Solved!

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• timbuk02timbuk02 Frets: 271
    edited January 2018
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • GadgetGadget Frets: 895
    That Twister looks interesting but doesn't seem to be available at the moment?  I think the TC Corona with a flanger tone-print is the way to go though.
    I got mine s/h on eBay for £50.
    I think, therefore.... I... ummmm........
  • TTBZTTBZ Frets: 2894
    timbuk02 said:
    Wow that looks really cool! I can never decide which modulation I like best so wouldn't mind something like this.
  • springheadspringhead Frets: 1590
    I took the suggestions of a Flanger Toneprint in a Chorus or vice-versa one stage further and programmed a flanger Toneprint for my Flashback delay.  Didn't like the couple of off-the-peg flanger Toneprints so fiddled around with the editor until I got the sound I wanted (John McGeoch, MXR type of thing). I was also able to fiddle the control settings so it sounds right with the controls at 12 o'clock - so very quick to select the Toneprint position on the pedal and get the right sound.

I've also played with the Mod-Delay position on the Flashback and can get a decent Chorus effect out of it.  So the one pedal will now cover my delay, chrous and flange requirements.

I did have problems with the current editor - v 3.1.03 crashing when connecting the pedal, or not recognising it.  I found an older version - 3.0.01 and all's well now.

• The editor on tc is so good. I used it on the helix phaser. Just genuus

Instagram is Rocknrollismyescape -

FOR SALE - Catalinbread Echorec, Sonic Blue classic player strat and a Digitech bad monkey