Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

They missed the Audi drivers

What's Hot

Comments

• My dad had a Waltberg... It blew up on the a3 ...unsurprisingly, he went over 35mph

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • *some* BSAs were good bikes.
    Yeah, my model a is well rapid for overtaking those pesky locals in their Model T's
    In which case it needs only to be a D1 Bantam
    "Working" software has only unobserved bugs. (Parroty Error: Pieces of Nine! Pieces of Nine!)
    Seriously: If you value it, take/fetch it yourself
  • BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24579
    *some* BSAs were good bikes.
    Yeah, my model a is well rapid for overtaking those pesky locals in their Model T's
    In which case it needs only to be a D1 Bantam
    I'm not the local postie you know!!
  • dindudedindude Frets: 8534
    Audi drivers are generally terrible.

But nothing is more reliably bad as drivers of a Toyota Pious
  • dindude said:
    Audi drivers are generally terrible.

But nothing is more reliably bad as drivers of a Toyota Pious
    I have a fake Pious ...so I'm ok. Right? ;) 

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
  • DdiggerDdigger Frets: 2335

AUDI...

Another Useless Drive Inside...

• DdiggerDdigger Frets: 2335
    Oops!.  Missed out an 'R'...
  • usedtobeusedtobe Frets: 3841
    koss59 said:
    You must have all got stuck behind Honda Jazz drivers? They drive at 40 no matter what the speed limit.
    Ever driven a jazz? Did you manage to get it past 40?
     =) 
     so if you fancy a reissue of a guitar they never made in a colour they never used then it probably isn't too overpriced.

• Audi driver checking in: I came here to post 'Honda Jazz drivers suck' but it appears I'm too late.  Odd, as I tailgated all the way here...
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I maintain white van man is still the worst driver, then young person with stock hatchback with massive exhaust and spoiler that actually reduces performance.
  • BucketBucket Frets: 7751
    I was on the M1 tonight when a BMW 3 series was weaving in and out of traffic at 90 mph. There may as well have been no lines on the road.
    - "I'm going to write a very stiff letter. A VERY stiff letter. On cardboard."
  • BucketBucket Frets: 7751
    edited January 2018
    And have any of you been at close quarters with a BMW M4? The new one.

Been on foot and seen several of them driving around London recently. Fuck me, they don't half make a song and dance of being there. The noise is unbelievable. SO fucking loud - what kind of person actually wants a car with a sports exhaust when driving around a city? All it does is make you look (and sound) like a cunt.

And where you used to be able to wind a quick BMW out to high revs and get the banshee snarl of a highly tuned straight six, one of the finest engine sounds in the world (just watch Clarkson's TG review of the E46-shape M3 CSL for proof), the M4 just sounds like a flatulent hippopotamus. Horrible noise. It sounds like it's broken.

I gather the car mags aren't too keen on it either - despite being quick, in terms of feeling "special" as a driver's car it's supposedly a pale shadow of the old M3s, and a lot of the magic has gone. So really, the only reason for buying one over a quick-ish 3 or 4 Series is to say you have an M4. Never a good sign.

I do still covet the E46 and E92 M3s though - despite the image.
    - "I'm going to write a very stiff letter. A VERY stiff letter. On cardboard."
  • GoldenEraGuitarsGoldenEraGuitars Frets: 8820
    tFB Trader
    I find that women (usually the bored well off housewife types) aged 35-50 are the worst offenders. 

It just so happens that they drive a mixture of Audi, BMW, Mercedes, Range Rover..

Tailgating, shit parking, lack of indicators, doing make up while they’re driving, lack of indicators, shit parking, giving way to the left at a roundabout, tailgating, lack of indicators and shit parking are their main offences.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • It's only confirmed what we already knew - the vast majority of BMW and Audi drivers are cunts.
  • Emp_FabEmp_Fab Frets: 24210
    Give me a LOL goddammit !  I thought the Willem Defoe gif was great !
    Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine.
    Also chips are "Plant-based" no matter how you cook them.
  • RedRabbitRedRabbit Frets: 483
    lonestar said:
    giving way to the left at a roundabout
    I've noticed this a lot more recently especially on mini roundabouts. What makes them think that giving way to the vehicle moving away from you makes more sense than giving way to the one moving towards you. 

Of course, peoples reluctance to use indicators on roundabouts adds to the general confusion. 

I generally don't care what car someone is in.  Though two categories of driver who wind me up are those who do something else while driving (mobile phone, make up, shaving) and the (usually) older folk who are too scared to do anything other than stay at 35mph and keep both hands so firmly on the steering wheel that they can't use there lights or indicators (or acknowledge polite drivers but that's another rant entirely).
  • EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16253
    Interesting giving Eric Jr driving lessons that I become very aware just how much many drivers don’t do the correct things. My teaching mantra being that he should assume everyone else on the road is an idiot. 
    Driving the camper I’m often sharing road space with lorries and vans a lot more and I’m finding them to be much better drivers than I previously thought.  Becoming clearer to me that I didn’t necessarily understand the needs of big vehicles and now I drive a biggish vehicle ( 6.4metres long) it’s obvious a lot of other car drivers don’t either.* 
    I’m most frequently annoyed by taxi drivers - I think I missed the memo that said they could ignore the Highway Code.

* like if you get right up my jacksy I can’t see you in my wing mirrors, I need a bit more turning space, I’m not going to stop as quickly as a modern car so why have you maniuvered into my breaking space - and all that obviously amplified for really big vehicles like lorries and busses.

Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • LuttiSLuttiS Frets: 2243
    Bucket said:
     SO fucking loud - what kind of person actually wants a car with a sports exhaust when driving around a city? All it does is make you look (and sound) like a cunt.

Erm, you seem to have forgotten that it adds a guaranteed inch to your dick.. Sometimes even and inch and a half..
  • fields5069fields5069 Frets: 3826
    I have noticed that I get less cars up my arse now I'm in a Merc, whilst doing the same speed. I can change lane to overtake, and the car behind actually gives me space and acts all considerate.

I can't tell if that's the case in my hire car, a Jaguar XE, because the back window is too small to see through.
    Some folks like water, some folks like wine.
    My feedback thread is here.
  • fields5069fields5069 Frets: 3826
    With Audi, I've found the worst to be A3 drivers, presumably because they're driven by younger drivers and young drivers are dicks.
    Some folks like water, some folks like wine.
    My feedback thread is here.