Cheap Guitar in Derby

Not plugging it but just showing what you can do with a cheap guitar for a bit of fun!.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/House-Clearance-Attic-Find-Classic-Encore-Semi-Rare-Acoustic-Guitar-Derby/202180816019?hash=item2f12ea6c93:g:-goAAOSwjIVaVPGS
£12.99 if you live near but I would have a mess around if I did,..not plugging it I live miles away !

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ClashmanClashman Frets: 175
    Think I might do something simular with my old Yamaha FG-75 which has a Solid Lead Easy action.
    Looks like a Barn find
    Think I might try cutting a hole in the top and inserting a lower bridge more in line with getting a good
    action on the guitar hard to explain but basically you have only a few choices.You take the neck off and
    reseat it at an angle appreciable to the sound board and bridge angle or sand down the bridge saddle
    or at the final straw may even try steam the sound board back straighter using steam and clamps.
    I am just going to cut a rectangular hole larger than the bridge which I will still use .Then sand down the edges
    and insert a platform strong enough to glue the piece with the bridge on back onto the guitar .The only
    problem is what it will look loke but if it plays ans sounds good it will be mission accomplished(Another
    Fucked Guitar).If you can put me off you have only a couple of days tha's if I don't hit the Pub.
    Thanks look forwards to any advice .
    Did he say 7mm at 12th fret lol
    Ca plein por moi.