Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Drunk + PA Speaker = Disaster

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• RavenousRavenous Frets: 1484
    David5150 said:

Did a gig last weekend and a huge bloke spent the entire 3 hour set (including our break) hugging the main PA speaker.

Sad. Sounds like someone should administer a little Telecaster Therapy...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 71960
    Ravenous said:
    David5150 said:

Did a gig last weekend and a huge bloke spent the entire 3 hour set (including our break) hugging the main PA speaker.
    You mean hitting him over the head with it, or simply playing one at full volume through that side of the PA?

:)

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Just because I don't care, doesn't mean I don't understand." - Homer Simpson

• VoxmanVoxman Frets: 4718
    That looked sooo cramped...I was getting claustrophobic just watching that!   :o
    I started out with nothing..... but I've still got most of it left (Seasick Steve)
  • David5150David5150 Frets: 118
    Ravenous said:
    David5150 said:

Tried jabbing at the man mountain muffling my beautiful PA system with my trusty Ibanez but the bugger wouldn't shift!!
  • RavenousRavenous Frets: 1484
    David5150 said:
    Ravenous said:
    Tried jabbing at the man mountain muffling my beautiful PA system with my trusty Ibanez but the bugger wouldn't shift!!
    Yeah I was thinking more like the Keef Richards telecaster technique. (An Ibanez would do just as well, though with a Japanese accent.)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom