Stereo pedalboard setup help needed!

What's Hot
GavRichListGavRichList Frets: 7143

I currently run an entirely mono setup on my pedalboard, but I’d like to have the option of making use of the stereo pedals as and when the mood takes me.

Problem is, I don’t know if it’s actually possible with my setup, and this is where im a bit of a luddite. Signal path is as follows, stereo pedals (and their connections) in bold.

Boss TU-2 

Fairfield Circuitry Accountant 

Chase Bliss Audio Brothers 

Electro Harmonix Pitchfork 

Mr. Black Thunderclaw 

Boss PS-3 – Stereo I/O

Electro Harmonix Freeze

Meris Ottobit Jr – TRS in / L R out

Mr. Black Eterna 

Digitech Whammy Ricochet 

Chase Bliss Audio Warped Vinyl 

Zvex Instant Lo Fi Junky 

Boss CE-2

Boss NS-2

Eventide H9 – Stereo I/O

Meris Polymoon – TRS in / L R out 

Moog MF104M 

Meris Mercury 7 – TRS in / L R out 

Pigtronix Infinity Looper – Stereo I/O

To those of you who run occasional stereo boards, is it possible to connect the above in that order, with all the stereo pedals functioning in stereo, or do their respective locations in the chain present problems? In an ideal world, I’d like there to be a box at the end of it all with a switch which selects between overall stereo out, or a summed mono output, so that I can choose between 1 amp or 2. I’d only ever so occasionally use stereo in reality, but if it’s possible I’d like the option.

-          What would I need to buy to make the above doable? Im really thick when it comes to effects loops etc, and I also have in my mind that there might be phase issues to consider too, but again that’s where start and end in know-how. I suspect there are a series of clever gigrig boxes I’d need…..

HELP

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments