Just look at this. Bluesfaker !

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• MoominpapaMoominpapa Frets: 1649
    So what's the ethical situation with this company F A Guitar Cabs putting a Marshall logo on the front? Are they being licensed by Marshall to do that?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ricorico Frets: 1220
    So what's the ethical situation with this company F A Guitar Cabs putting a Marshall logo on the front? Are they being licensed by Marshall to do that?
    I also wondered this, methinks not. 
  • Dave is a John Frusciante NUT!!
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72262
    rico said:
    I also wondered this, methinks not. 
    They won’t be. It’s debatable I think - if he’s rehousing an actual Marshall chassis then you could argue that it’s just a modded Marshall, hence legit.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• I have watched a lot of Dave Simpson's stuff and enjoyed it, but his vocal inflections suggest that he watched rather too much Jimmy Savile on TV when he was a lad!
    Same barnet!