Speaker Stands

I have a pair of these in my music room https://www.studiospares.com/Accessories/Stands-Speaker/Studiospares-Triangle-Base-Monitor-Speaker-Stand_448870.htm

and have just order another pair for elsewhere in the house.

They support a speaker at variable height, I wanted just less than shoulder height in the music room, in the other location it will be just a bit above table height. They will take the weight of the "bookshelf" size speakers that I intend to put on them (I mean old kind of bookshelf speakers not the newer kind that seem to be the size of a shoebox on end) - Leak 2020s to be exact.

They are capable of being knocked over if you have children or boisterous dogs - but those are not a problem in my house. Otherwise, what more can I say? They do the job and they ain't expensive :)

"Working" software has only unobserved bugs. (Parroty Error: Pieces of Nine! Pieces of Nine!)
Seriously: If you value it, take/fetch it yourself
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• RockerRocker Frets: 4978
    Are they tapped [on the bottom] for spikes?  Spikes do help stabilize the stand and are worth fitting.  IMHO of course.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. [Albert Einstein]

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom