Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Post live videos of your band here

What's Hot

Comments

• Danny1969Danny1969 Frets: 10356
    viz said:
    Danny1969 said:
    @viz cheers mate have sorted it now
    Awesome - that’s gorgeous! Unusual not to see you not centre-stage but very tastefully played!

Here’s another snippet from last week, of Walk This Way - sadly cut short mid-flow!

https://youtu.be/4quLHZIOFGk
    Yeah shame it's not the whole thing, that solo was just getting going :) Good party band you have there
    www.2020studios.co.uk 
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • vizviz Frets: 10643
    Cheers, yes they’re a lot of fun :)
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Right I'll have another go...

• JayGeeJayGee Frets: 1254
    Am I allowed to count this one...

https://youtu.be/dnrCIPgxZMY

...or, if that’s considered cheating...

https://www.facebook.com/Solar9official/videos/1651002031622660/
    Don't ask me, I just play the damned thing...
  • VoxmanVoxman Frets: 4718
    Sorry I haven't got anything of better quality, but here's our band Dad's Army at a couple of house party gigs:

I started out with nothing..... but I've still got most of it left (Seasick Steve)
    @Voxman that's a great tone you got on Rock n Roll, nice amalgamation of the parts into one too ! 

What amp are you using on that ?

I don't think I've ever posted anything in this thread of the Lizzy Trib band I was in till recently .... it was more a tribute to the music than dressing up like them. Good times even though the money was shit 

This is a bit fast but still not a bad take of a Pink Floyd classic 

www.2020studios.co.uk 
    Danny1969 said:
    @Voxman that's a great tone you got on Rock n Roll, nice amalgamation of the parts into one too ! 

Hi @Danny1969 - no amp, just my VoxTonelab SE straight through the PA.

Loved your clips especially the PF cover - you really nailed it - albeit bit fast as you say! 
    I started out with nothing..... but I've still got most of it left (Seasick Steve)
    Voxman said:
    Danny1969 said:

Loved your clips especially the PF cover - you really nailed it - albeit bit fast as you say! 
    Ha ! I always said The Tonelab SE was a superb bit of kit, I can never understand why it never caught on. I miss mine and would happily buy another at the right price ... only the SE though, the modern ones aren't as good IMO
    www.2020studios.co.uk 
    edited January 2018
    Danny1969 said:
    Voxman said:
    Danny1969 said:

Ha ! I always said The Tonelab SE was a superb bit of kit, I can never understand why it never caught on. I miss mine and would happily buy another at the right price ... only the SE though, the modern ones aren't as good IMO
    Or the LE (same modelling & largely the same but without the A/B channel switching and 2nd expression pedal) - I have that too. And I agree the Tonelab ST/EX aren't in the same league.  But the SE & LE were built like tanks and a lot of them are still around - the first 6 clips here were all TLLE with my PRS Cu24:https://soundcloud.com/richard-birch-1 ;
  • https://www.facebook.com/righteoussinners/posts/2027059513975222

My band, Righteous Sinners playing at a local jam night earlier in the week - song's called Bullet From The Past. Proud of this one.
  • VaiaiVaiai Frets: 530
    We had the French in Edinburgh for the rugby yesterday and that usually means a good gig! It was no different last night :) Here's a wee snippet my sister recorded - vertical and with a bit of mic distortion every now and then. Helix direct to PA and Suhr Tele - sounded magic on stage! :) 

Here's a few older vids with an earlier band 13 yrs ago - it was videod by my wife because it was my daughter Lydia's very first gig with when she was just 15!  All covers but with our own 'take'.  It was also the last gig I used my 1969 Strat, simply because it was getting a bit too valuable to risk at gigs.  Jeez, where has the time gone!

Cocaine

Josie (Steely Dan) 

Hard to make a stand (Sheryl Crow)

Voxman said:
    Here's a few older vids with an earlier band 13 yrs ago - it was videod by my wife because it was my daughter Lydia's very first gig with when she was just 15!  All covers but with our own 'take'.  It was also the last gig I used my 1969 Strat, simply because it was getting a bit too valuable to risk at gigs.  Jeez, where has the time gone!

Cocaine

Josie (Steely Dan) 

Hard to make a stand (Sheryl Crow)

Awesome
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.

Vaiai said:
    We had the French in Edinburgh for the rugby yesterday and that usually means a good gig! It was no different last night :) Here's a wee snippet my sister recorded - vertical and with a bit of mic distortion every now and then. Helix direct to PA and Suhr Tele - sounded magic on stage! :) 

Also awesome!
    Someone in the crowd posted this on our FB ( I ripped it for my YT)
    We have such a good singer who can do Dusty Springfield to Brian Johnson and everything in between - here's some of the whole band

• skaguitarskaguitar Frets: 909
    Here's a video of our support slot at the Indigo o2 back in December ... not bad quality but best listened to on decent speakers or headphones... :)

• “To play a wrong note is insignificant; to play without passion is inexcusable.”
  • EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16253
    In lieu of actual band activity our singer has been posting a bunch of stuff on YouTube. Live recordings but no video footage, but this one has pictures of us:

https://youtu.be/2L0ExUz15b4
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
    Not quite as pro as some of the others on here but here's our band from last night in WhistleBinkies in Edinburgh - both myself and our new guitarist are using Helix direct to FoH - feckin love that thing!
    I'm the baldy on the left - with a nice top on :) lol

• vasselmeyervasselmeyer Frets: 3664
    We got a booking for a pub gig and our regular drummer was away. I called up my mate who played drums in a previous band and he jumped in as a dep, no rehearsals. We sounded OK and it was brilliant playing with him again. Top lad.