Yerasov Igor Boiko sig

What's Hot
Anyone tried one?  They look bloody good.  (I mean on paper; IMO they don't actually look very nice at all.)

http://yerasov.com/catalog/tube-combos/guitar-combo-igor-boiko-signature

Here's the spec as far as I can work it out from the schematic: Deluxe Reverb circuit, but with 47uF V1A bypass cap, DC heater supply, solid state rectifier, no vib circuit, and a pre-PI master volume.  All these suit me fine.

I think I'll go down to their UK distributor in the next couple of weeks and try one out.  But I'd be interested to hear any first hand experiences first.     
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• randellarandella Frets: 4168
    edited January 2018
    That's not a bad-looking amp (aesthetically, I mean).

Plus it has a 45-degree tilted front control panel which should be brought in by law on every amplifier.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16294
    People seem incredibly enthusiastic about their Yerasovs. I slightly wonder if it's like how Skoda used to top all those JD Power surveys even though they fell apart all the time ( I still have nightmares about being given a lift in a Felicia). But, the reviews and the user reviews for the small valve combo place it very highly indeed. 
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • Ues the shape is all good, but the brown and cream just looks a bit...I dunno. And normally brown and cream is my thing.

He's getting some more stock in in a few weeks hopefully so I think I'll head down the wonderful Dengie and try it out.