Hawaii send out missile alert by mistake

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• I find it hard to believe someone pressed the wrong button and this was a mistake. More likely it was some kind of drill or an experiment of some kind.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ThorpyFXThorpyFX Frets: 6090
    tFB Trader
    I find it hard to believe someone pressed the wrong button and this was a mistake. More likely it was some kind of drill or an experiment of some kind.
    You give too much credit to the authorities! 
    Adrian Thorpe MBE | Owner of ThorpyFx Ltd | Email: thorpy@thorpyfx.com | Twitter: @ThorpyFx | Facebook: ThorpyFx Ltd | Website: www.thorpyfx.com
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • GrunfeldGrunfeld Frets: 4028
    I find it hard to believe someone pressed the wrong button and this was a mistake...
    Just wondering, how many people have you met?
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • VimFuegoVimFuego Frets: 15476
    I would imagine there can't be too many people who have the access and permissions to actually do this, so you'd like to think it would be a hard mistake to make. Then again, I guess if it was real, you'd want to be able to send out the message as quickly as you could while under extreme stress. 
    As said already, bit of a scary thing to happen with that blustering idiot in the Oval office. Let's just hope there are still a few calm heads around him.

I'm not locked in here with you, you are locked in here with me.

• ICBMICBM Frets: 71960
    VimFuego said:

As said already, bit of a scary thing to happen with that blustering idiot in the Oval office. Let's just hope there are still a few calm heads around him.
    No need to worry about that - the US military will have known immediately that it was a mistake because they hadn't detected a missile launch from Korea.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Just because I don't care, doesn't mean I don't understand." - Homer Simpson

• VimFuegoVimFuego Frets: 15476

I'm not locked in here with you, you are locked in here with me.

• mellowsunmellowsun Frets: 2422
    It’s about time the BBC started showing those protect and survive public information films.

The ones where they advise getting into the cupboard under the stairs or under the kitchen table with a few weeks’ worth of baked beans and bottled water. After which time of course everything will be ok.
  • RaymondLinRaymondLin Frets: 11812
    It may be real but they intercepted it or it landed in the ocean and it’s best to spin it as this instead of Trump fire back to start WWIII.  It’s all a part of pretend the world all loved Granpa Trump charade.