SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: Hiscox Hard case for Tele

WHY?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Hi there, I have a hiscox hardcase which is for strats but I do have a tele styled guitar (Suhr modern t) which probably fits, can confirm tomorrow if you like, shouldnt be an issue. I'd want £50 for it, collection from guildford
  • Wilson94 said:
    Hi there, I have a hiscox hardcase which is for strats but I do have a tele styled guitar (Suhr modern t) which probably fits, can confirm tomorrow if you like, shouldnt be an issue. I'd want £50 for it, collection from guildford

Guildford is a very long way from Yorkshire!! Check anyway please and maybe let’s talk?
  • StormshadowGuitarsStormshadowGuitars Frets: 1215
    tFB Trader
    I'm putting in an order tomorrow for Hiscox cases, let me know if you want one Dave and i'll get you one in at Trade:)
  • I'm putting in an order tomorrow for Hiscox cases, let me know if you want one Dave and i'll get you one in at Trade:)
    Cheers Richie that’s very kind. Pm ‘d you.
  • FreebirdFreebird Frets: 5821
    I'll have one too :)
    If we are not ashamed to think it, we should not be ashamed to say it.
  • Me too!
  • The Hiscox EF case is made for Strats and Teles. Fits both just fine.