Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

The Guitar Show February 24 - 25 2018 - The New Bingley Hall, Birmingham.

What's Hot

Comments

• JasonJason Frets: 1103
    tFB Trader
    I'll talk to them, they are actually really quite nice, may be they were having a bad day/weekend
    The Guitar Show, Cranmore Park, Birmingham | Website | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Podcast
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Will Ibanez or Ibanez’ distributer be there?

Hoping to try out the 2018 range so that’s a big incentive for me to come as I was planning to take this year off. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Will Ibanez or Ibanez’ distributer be there?

Hoping to try out the 2018 range so that’s a big incentive for me to come as I was planning to take this year off. 
    I didn't spot them on the exhibitor list this time unless Jason chimes in to say otherwise? But I know the chaps at Fair Deal and PMT usually bring along a selection so might be keen to fill the void of Ibanez themselves aren't there this time around. 
  • EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16253
    Will Ibanez or Ibanez’ distributer be there?

I didn't spot them on the exhibitor list this time unless Jason chimes in to say otherwise? But I know the chaps at Fair Deal and PMT usually bring along a selection so might be keen to fill the void of Ibanez themselves aren't there this time around. 
    It says Laney are there and that’s Headstock distribution who are also the Ibanez people and they usually share a stand. Might be early for the 2018 range. 
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
    edited January 2018 tFB Trader
    Hello @Fortheloveofguitar  Headstock / Laney are at the show. I’ll ask them what they are bringing (it may take awhile, most companies are now in pre NAMM meltdown mode) I just know that Ibanez will be there
    The Guitar Show, Cranmore Park, Birmingham | Website | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Podcast
  • Winner, didn't spot Headstock on there, good stuff!
    tFB Trader
    @homeoftonejames I should add the Ibanez logo, I'll try and get one this week, after all, I did use my favourite Ibanez in the ad this year
  • Jason said:
    @homeoftonejames I should add the Ibanez logo, I'll try and get one this week, after all, I did use my favourite Ibanez in the ad this year
    Haha, good point, I should have thought seeing as I've just put the banner on the site that there was indeed, an Ibanez on it. 
    tFB Trader
    @homeoftonejames its only five grand if you want one... I don't have one, I did have the regular version, I looked a dick, I sold it :)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Jason said:
    Hello @Fortheloveofguitar  Headstock / Laney are at the show. I’ll ask them what they are bringing (it may take awhile, most companies are now in pre NAMM meltdown mode) I just know that Ibanez will be there
    Thanks @Jason ;

looks like I’ll be there :)
    tFB Trader

looks like I’ll be there :)
    Excellent news, hope you have a good time
  • TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 7349
    A message for all you exhibitors:

I will be at the show both days, and I am prepared to wear your promotional t-shirt all day (one on each day) in return for said promotional t-shirt :- )

Please form an orderly queue and in the event of any squabbling I will draw company names from a hat :-) 

Get replying!
    Red ones are better. 
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • not_the_djnot_the_dj Frets: 7306
    TimmyO said:

I will be at the show both days, and I am prepared to wear your promotional t-shirt all day (one on each day) in return for said promotional t-shirt :- )

Please form an orderly queue and in the event of any squabbling I will draw company names from a hat :-) 

Get replying!
    Who's supplying the hat?
  • BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24578
    TimmyO said:

Get replying!
    Who's supplying the hat?
    Gibson are doing a Slash reissue based on the original copy/fake of the Gibson "Hat"
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    TimmyO said:

Get replying!
    Who's supplying the hat?
    I will use my green Thinsulate one 
    Red ones are better. 
    It seems that @Adji has claimed one of these coveted slots on behalf of D'Adddararariiiaddddio so just one left!

Snap it up while it's hot :-) 
    Red ones are better. 
  • AdjiAdji Frets: 142
    tFB Trader
    TimmyO said:
    It seems that @Adji has claimed one of these coveted slots on behalf of D'Adddararariiiaddddio so just one left!

Snap it up while it's hot :-) 
    Haha yep. come see me Saturday morning man!

• Bit disappointed not to see Fender on the list of exhibitors.  The last few years I've whiled away an hour here and there trying out some of their models and I've even bought two guitars on the back of those demo's (though not at the show itself, but afterwards). 
    tFB Trader
    They didn’t want to do it. I’d rather not be drawn on their (ridiculous) reasons. There isn’t a Fender UK anymore just Europe. I guess that is an issue too. 
  • Ah well, it's a shame, but I'm sure it will be a great show with or without them and I hope to be there once again.