SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Swanflight pedalboard—2 tier lightweight flightcase

xscaramangaxscaramanga Frets: 436
edited January 2018 in Misc £
Sold

High quality pedalboard flightcase with lightweight flight panels. The two tiers are really useful and make stepping on that back row of pedals much easier. It also provides a handy place to mount a power supply. The carrying handle is comfy even for long periods, and it's a really solid bit of kit.

I've still got most of the roll of velcro it came with, which I will include. I mostly attached pedals to the board using the bike chain link method, and I've got plenty of links and self-tapping screws if you'd like me to throw some in.

Internal dimensions: Lower level 586mm x 377mm - Second level 435mm x 200mm

External Dimensions: 430mm(W) x 200mm(H) x 630mm(L)

According to the Swan Flight website, these weigh about 9kg, but mine has the lightweight 'flight panels' option (an extra £19.06), so it weighs just 6.8kg.

Here is the Swan Flight page about them. At their current 'special offer' price, the basic version board costs £127.05 (+£18.23 delivery). To have the flight panels version including shipping the total is £164.34.

At the bottom left the carpet is wrinkled where it came loose and I stuck it back down. This is a known issue with heavy pedals on Swan Flight boards, and if you want to use it with a very heavy pedal I suggest using the bike chain link method, or otherwise bolting them to the board. I've had no problems with velcro on lighter pedals though. There are a couple of light scuffs on the flight panels (which will probably wash off). Otherwise it is in excellent condition. Both catches work smoothly and securely. 

£70 delivered. SOLD.

Wah pedal is for sale separately, not included! It's pictured here for scale, and to show that you can fit another pedal or wireless receiver in the space above it.

My YouTube channel, Half Speed Solos: classic guitar solos demonstrated at half speed with scrolling tab and no waffle.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• moz91moz91 Frets: 38
    If i can flog mine quickly then ill have it! Ive got a slightly smaller single tier version. That would be perfect. Ill get back to you asap!
  • Great stuff, moz. Let me know. I'd offer to hold it normally, but I'm only selling because I'm greatly in need of space.
    My YouTube channel, Half Speed Solos: classic guitar solos demonstrated at half speed with scrolling tab and no waffle.
  • Bump
  • Would blueguitar amp 1 go on top and me50 go on the bottom?
    www.maltingsaudio.co.uk
  • Would blueguitar amp 1 go on top and me50 go on the bottom?
    I don't own either of those, but according to online dimensions, the Bluguitar Amp1 would fit comfortably on the top, but the ME-50 would overhang the front edge by 47mm.