SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Updated Purge - Sans Amp added Nobels, DigiTech, booster thing and Fuzz

meltedbuzzboxmeltedbuzzbox Frets: 10337
edited February 2018 in FX £
Up for sale are some pedals that aren't being used anymore.
Both Sans Amps have been replaced by the pending arrival of a Helix.
All prices include recorded delivery. Unfortunately I am not after any trades.

SansAmp Fly Rig 5 - withdrawn
Great Fender and Plexi amp sounds. Really nice delay too.

https://imgur.com/b8KTDlQ

SansAmp Tri-AC - SOLD- now £70 - no velcro SOLD

https://imgur.com/KKhjGMA

Juan solo 3 fuzzes (£80) in one and a DigiTech Dirty robot (£75 now £70) Dirty robot has box, knob protector (oww err misses) and bits.

The 3 fuzzes in the juansolo are a tonebender, UltraStoner (really big sounding doom fuzz thing) and a synth come fuzz come lfo mental thing.
All really good fuzzes. So good in fact I have 2 of them in another custom Juan solo build (for me he is the fuzz king).

https://i.imgur.com/H9fuj1H.jpg

DT-1 (£35 now £30) and a Mosky XP Boost (£15 now £10) (EP boost copy)

https://i.imgur.com/NwtpDx2.jpg

I have no need for a boost so its up for grabs.

Both the nobels are so good I own them twice. I am keeping the original Green and yellow coloured ones and selling the newer ones. There is no tonal difference between old and new.

Feel free to ask any question.

SOLD EHX Stereo Electric Mistress - £80 Velcro on the bottom SOLD

SOLD Fulltone OCD v1.7 - £75 SOLD Velcro on the bottom

SOLD Nobels ODR-S (£45) SOLD ,
The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• hyperbenhyperben Frets: 1410
    PM’d re OCD
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Both pm messages responded to. 
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • scarry67scarry67 Frets: 143
    Can I see a price for Tri AC?!
  • @scarry67 it would help wouldn't it!

I was after 100
  • Get on up
  • EHX Sold Bump
  • Pms replied to
  • Buy my pedals or I will be forced to beat @GavRichList with a kipper
  • impmannimpmann Frets: 12641
    Buy my pedals or I will be forced to beat @GavRichList with a kipper
    I'll video it and up it to Youtube... we'll be millionaires...
    Never Ever Bloody Anything Ever.

• bump
  • Hi. Can you stack the fuzzes or are they one at a time?
  • You can stack them @mattismetal ;
  • thomasw88thomasw88 Frets: 2316
    I'll take the Nobels ODR-s. pm, incoming
  • meltedbuzzboxmeltedbuzzbox Frets: 10337
    edited February 2018
    Nobels ODR-S sold, Nobels ODR-1 added

SOLD £59 - now £50 posted SOLD

• prices dropped
  • Buy my pedals or I will be forced to beat @GavRichList with a kipper
    Film played at half speed + Knobs supplying the soundtrack = hyperviral. 

• nobels odr-1 sold and sans amp tri-ac bump
  • Help me claw back some cupboard space bump