SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD /// Gretsch G6118T-JR Anniversary Edition

What's Hot
WindmillGuitarsWindmillGuitars Frets: 730
edited February 2018 in Guitars £ tFB Trader
For fans of semi-hollow and hollowbody guitars, this is an absolute stunner! This Gretsch G6118T Anniversary plays like a dream, has a massive hollowbody sound despite the smaller body construction and oozes that gritty retro vibe reminiscent of that iconic Chet Atkins sound. 

Guitar is is in excellent condition - the two tone green is a fantastic colour way

UK 24hr courier delivery is included

£1575
www.windmillguitars.com - Official stockist of Yamaha, Maybach, Fano Guitars, Kithara Guitars, Eastman Guitars, Trent Guitars, Orange Amps, Blackstar Amplification & More! (The artist formerly known as Anchorboy)
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• WindmillGuitarsWindmillGuitars Frets: 730
    tFB Trader

www.windmillguitars.com - Official stockist of Yamaha, Maybach, Fano Guitars, Kithara Guitars, Eastman Guitars, Trent Guitars, Orange Amps, Blackstar Amplification & More! (The artist formerly known as Anchorboy)
    0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TheMarlinTheMarlin Frets: 7744
    Jr’s were always held in especially high regards over at Gretsch Talk.  These are great guitars for those who find the large hollow bodies difficult to wield.  

They seem to hold their prices better too. 
    tFB Trader
    tFB Trader

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • musicman100musicman100 Frets: 1705
    edited January 2018
    Good luck with your sale.
    These are a really guitars.
    You could try advertising it on the Gretsch talk forum but there aren't that many uk members on there and not that many who are buyers of the higher end stuff. But it could be worth a try. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    tFB Trader
    Cheers @musicman100 ;
  • TeyeplayerTeyeplayer Frets: 3129
    Lovely that! GLWTS 
    tFB Trader
    Bump 
  • Good luck with your sale.
    You could try advertising it on the Gretsch talk forum but there aren't that many uk members on there and not that many who are buyers of the higher end stuff. But it could be worth a try. 

Worth a try with my Gretsch as well?
  • Good luck with your sale.

Worth a try with my Gretsch as well?

Yeah definitely 
    But it' not the best place to sell on as there's not many uk members that seem to buy much decent stuff
    tFB Trader
    Weekend bump
    tFB Trader
    May trade for a nice Strat / Tele plus cash. 
    tFB Trader
    Had a few offers but nothing concrete .. still available. 
    tFB Trader
    Bump
    tFB Trader
    Bump
  • Hi, would you be interested in a trade plus cash?
  • Why are you selling @Anchorboy ?
    I have one of these which I got for a steal and it is the best playing guitar I have, bar none. And I'm lucky enough to have some pretty amazing guitars. I don't think I could ever sell mine. It has a set of TV Jones in it, sounds incredible through my Lazy J and AC30 set up. Every single sound engineer comments on the collective sound (and some of them run sound for Nickelback, Metallica, Sting etc)

I've had that one ages darling
  • IamnobodyIamnobody Frets: 6887
    What year is it please?
    Previously known as stevebrum
  • PM’d
    tFB Trader
    @Iamnobody  she’s 2006