SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold: Kemper Rack £1150, Sold: Remote £375

What's Hot
stottfoldstottfold Frets: 15
edited February 2018 in Amps £
After an enjoyable Kemper journey over the last year, I have decided it's time to move on.

It's an awesome piece of kit but I'm simply not making enough use of it. I've not had enough time for recording at home (or much playing actually!) both of which were the main reasons for getting it.

The Kemper does an amazing job in recreating my live sound, but I mainly stick to the same few rigs and effects - so again, significantly underutilised. I've only done a few gigs and it has always been well looked after.

This Kemper Rack is immaculate. Just 12 months old and loaded with hundreds of M Britt profiles. The Remote is only 7 months old with a couple of very light surface marks from use - both have transferrable warranties from Kemper.

They are both in excellent condition, complete with original packaging, manuals and even have the LCD covers on still!

Cheers

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments