SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Fender USA 75 AVRI Jazz

xmarksthespotxmarksthespot Frets: 295
edited February 2018 in Basses £
Fender USA 75 AVRI Jazz Bass. OHSC + all original unfitted accessories. Excellent condition. No dings at all on the bass. Very light play wear on scratch plate as you would find on any used bass.  No fret wear. Chrome ashtray covers in the case. These have never been fitted so there are no holes in the body. Around 10 years old and in hardly used condition. Just bought a Fender custom shop Precision heavy relic as I'm more of a P bass player.

Bass is for collection in East Yorkshire but I work in York so it may be possible to collect there next to the A64 if this helps. I welcome any test of the bass before buying. It is completely standard. The case is in perfect condition too. Bargain for an AVRI bass. Any questions please message me. I can send more photos if required. It is no problem. Not really looking for trades unless you have a Mesa Prodigy tube bass head or mesa subway head.

Cheers

https://www.flickr.com/gp/139891047@N04/873a8q

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14323
    Nice. I prefer the '75 with black inlays and binding over its replacement, the '74, with white and Moto pearl. 

Also nice to see that secondhand values are on the up. ;) GLWS.

Be seeing you.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom