SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Fryette Deliverance 60 - £650 - ****SOLD****

What's Hot
DopesickDopesick Frets: 1507
edited February 2018 in Amps £
FRYETTE DELIVERANCE 60

Purchased this just before Christmas from Reverb.com all the way in Slovenia (original listing: https://reverb.com/uk/item/6519420-fryette-deliverance-sixty) and I was dying to try one of these for years.
60w featuring 2 x KT88 valves.
It is supremely muscular and full bodied - kinda like a mix between a JCM and a Soldano.
VERY unforgiving and dry - which means if you suck at guitar then this baby will expose all that.
In the end I decided the sound wasn't for me but at least I have crossed this amp off my list in terms of trying it out!
Has two gain knobs - one to go from Thin to Fat, and the other for just...well, more gain. 
Also a Less/More gain switch which can be controlled by footswitch (see below).

AS A BONUS - as standard, this amp does not come with an FX loop. HOWEVER - the lovely chap who I purchased this off fitted in an effects loop at the back complete with a footswitch input to toggle between the Less and More gain switch on the front. How cool is that??? Almost making this a two channel amp.
There are three unmarked inputs on the back (see pics). Left is for footswitch. Centre is the Send and the right is the Return. Pots next to inputs are levels for Send and Return.
Of course a footswitch comes with this amp - left is for selection mode (LED on - more gain, LED off - less gain). Right is for FX loop on/off (LED on - FX loop is OFF).

In perfect nick without a scratch. 
FREE SHIPPING - will be sent via courier packed safely and tightly in a Marshall box.

£700
£675 £650 ***SOLD***

If you need any more pictures or have any questions then give us a shout.
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments